• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KOTF View Post
    Paul Williams.
    This is actually the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
      Being a fan of The Sweet Science, I would pick a schooling but at the same time I admire fighters with killer instincts. B-Hop/Tito and Floyd/Corrales are two pivotal fights that made me a hardcore fan of the sport, so I'm choosing a hybrid beatdown/schooling.
      I agree with you. Also Mosley-Margarito was a great beatdown because no one saw it coming.

Comment

Both. I like a great war with lots of ebb and flow as much as I like one-sided boxing lessons.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Np really I LOVE turtles...

I have two turtles....

Ones name is Floyd..... the others name in Junior....

I know, I know.... Leave me alone....

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            Pretty much how I feel. I love methodical, skillful breakdowns. That's why I love Cotto, Floyd, and Marquez. Cotto and Marquez have great skills but break people down in an exciting way. Floyd has other-wordly skills and at the lower weights was as exciting as they come.

Floyd/Corrales was one of my favorite performances in boxing history. That is a skillfull beatdown.
            LOL, "other worldy skills" ....Holy **** man you need glasses. (jab, jab, move, move, move, move, move jab, jab, run, run, hold)

Most boring fighter ever.

Comment

Working...
            X