Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expecting Kroos to Madrid for 20m, Vidal to Ac for 27m and Barkley to Chelsea for 50m.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexis Sanchez View Post
      Am very much look forward to, how you say, pushing back wigs at the Emirates. Eez a done deal, book it.
      The man has spoken. Start lining up pony Premier League defences for the curb stomp.

Comment

• lol Alexis Sanchez for 40 Mil is a Stupid move the he is not worth that much he is not that good probably worse then PSG buying Luiz

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          lol Alexis Sanchez for 40 Mil is a Stupid move the he is not worth that much he is not that good probably worse then PSG buying Luiz
          You wanna throw hands? A good straightener?

Comment

lol Alexis Sanchez for 40 Mil is a Stupid move the he is not worth that much he is not that good probably worse then PSG buying Luiz
            40 mil euro. That's about £32 mil. Not much more than what Barca paid for him. Arsenal get a world class player, Barca get a fair price. Everybody is happy.

Comment

• Media in Spain are saying Arsenal and Barca have agreed a fee. Deal could be wrapped up in the next few days.

Comment

He will prove to be an absolute bargain, he's worth more much than that in todays market. I'm more than confident that he will be the best player in the league if Arsenal get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  He will prove to be an absolute bargain, he's worth more much than that in todays market. I'm more than confident that he will be the best player in the league if Arsenal get him.
                  if that is a Bargain for Sanchez who Barca didnt want I wonder how much were they looking to spend for Reus and Draxler, 2 players a class better then him

I have to call Bull on this Wenger is no way spending that much for a player who had an average season and his club is trying to offload

Comment

if that is a Bargain for Sanchez who Barca didnt want I wonder how much were they looking to spend for Reus and Draxler, 2 players a class better then him

I have to call Bull on this Wenger is no way spending that much for a player who had an average season and his club is trying to offload
                    Messi runs Barcelona.. it's not a case of Barca not wanting Sanchez.. Messi hates the guy.. and even pissed in his cornflakes down at a training camp in Dubai..

Sanchez will make Barca pay.. he was worth what they paid for him and has improved since then.. Arsenal are basically paying a couple million extra.. its a great deal

Comment

Sanchez, like Neymar, is hindered by the way Barca play. They need more freedom, like they get at international level. Only Messi gets that freedom at Barca.

Sanchez is a far better player than Draxler, as he will prove.

Comment

Working...
                      X