The Sweet Scientists - Ward, Rigo and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadow-boxer View Post
    [B]

How can that be when Rigo only beat a "ducker and an over rated bum" in Donaire? Idiot! Or does it depends on your agenda?
    It really doesnt matter what a fan thinks does it? It's what the GENERAL public thinks. Idiot!

And lol @ you logging on on your alt.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Actually, yes Donaire is a much better win than any of Ward's wins. If you disagree then tell me who on Ward's resume is better than Donaire? As far as Floyd goes, I disagree with the other guy. Simply because Floyd has beaten MORE opponents of Donaire's caliber.

****... Donaire get's so ****in' overrated.

Froch is a better win than Donaire. Kessler is just as good.

Really, all Donaire did was beat up much smaller fighters and limited ones at that. It wasn't Rigondeaux ~taking his soul~ it was Guillermo showing all the limitations that Donaire had and has.

What kind of fighter is Donaire, really? He can't pressure for shi* (was getting badly out-boxed by Mathebula and Narvaez in spots and was even out-boxed by Wilfredo Vazquez Jr at times), he can't really box and move. He's basically a reaction counter puncher that has good speed and excellent power. But that's it. His defense is atrocious, he only doesn't get his more because people are reluctant because of his power.

People we're saying that he was even better than Pacquiao P4P, that's absolutely cringe-worthy.

Ward has beaten more good fighter and one better fighter than Rigondeaux, who's only very good win was Donaire, really.

Now let's think why the fuc* was Donaire so high in the top P4P rankings? Oh yeah, because he KO'd the much smaller and very limited Darchynian and then because he also KO's (in spectacular fashion) the very good (but WAY undersized) Fernando Montiel, who was algo ranked high because he landed a KO punch in a fight that he was getting badly beaten againsy Hazegawa.

Donaire never was that great. Very good fighter, but not really P4P material. Just very flashy and impressive against smaller fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        I can't rank Rigo higher then Floyd or Ward as they have fought much better comp while showing their talents
        Rigo is better than Ward. Andre isn't as skilled bro. You can't hold that against Rigo because a guy like Danny has fought better comp but that doesn't mean he's as skilled you know what I mean.

Comment

Love rigo's footwork...man I wish he was welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
            ****... Donaire get's so ****in' overrated.

Froch is a better win than Donaire. Kessler is just as good.

Really, all Donaire did was beat up much smaller fighters and limited ones at that. It wasn't Rigondeaux ~taking his soul~ it was Guillermo showing all the limitations that Donaire had and has.

What kind of fighter is Donaire, really? He can't pressure for shi* (was getting badly out-boxed by Mathebula and Narvaez in spots and was even out-boxed by Wilfredo Vazquez Jr at times), he can't really box and move. He's basically a reaction counter puncher that has good speed and excellent power. But that's it. His defense is atrocious, he only doesn't get his more because people are reluctant because of his power.

People we're saying that he was even better than Pacquiao P4P, that's absolutely cringe-worthy.

Ward has beaten more good fighter and one better fighter than Rigondeaux, who's only very good win was Donaire, really.

Now let's think why the fuc* was Donaire so high in the top P4P rankings? Oh yeah, because he KO'd the much smaller and very limited Darchynian and then because he also KO's (in spectacular fashion) the very good (but WAY undersized) Fernando Montiel, who was algo ranked high because he landed a KO punch in a fight that he was getting badly beaten againsy Hazegawa.

Donaire never was that great. Very good fighter, but not really P4P material. Just very flashy and impressive against smaller fighters.
            Hey man, it is what it is. I dont even like Donaire but Rigo beat a P4P fighter. Ward hasnt. Opposition or not, I think Rigo is a much a better fighter than Ward anyway. You cant clinch or headbutt what's not there.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              It really doesnt matter what a fan thinks does it? It's what the GENERAL public thinks. Idiot!

And lol @ you logging on on your alt.
              OH OH. So what's important and what matters now is what the "general public" thinks and not what fans think? how idiotic. The public cares no less. Who cares are boxing fans. You are one of those butt hurt Rigo fans who had been bashing Donaire as a bum and overrated but because it suits your agenda, he is not now? You are an idiot and a biased and butt hurt Rigo fan.

Comment

Skills wise i like Floyd and Rigo more then Ward. There style is smooth, Ward has a ugly style.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                  I am not talking about ranking, I am talking about skills.
                  But his skills have not been in with the best fighters..only Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    donaire is a better win than any of ward or even floyd's tbh. people forget that donaire is one of the best fighters of his generation.

that said, i feel that mayweather in his prime was more well-rounded than rigondeaux.
                    no....just no

Comment

You know what, I'm a huge fan of Ward, Rigo, and Floyd but we gotta be completely honest with ourselves here for a second. Floyd is of another echelon when it comes to "sweet science" and skills displayed in the ring. Ward fights way too flatfooted to even be mentioned in the same name as Floyd. As for Rigo? Sure he's flashy and slick but that boy lacks a decent resume. I never thought highly of Donaire and that's his only decent win.

Comment

Working...
                      X