Leo Santa Cruz' Next Opponent Makes Rod Salka Look Like Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ the $70 price tag for this crap

Comment

Wasn't going to buy the card, now I have to. I assume this isn't being sanctioned? Or it is... who knows, who cares. Just tossing a bunch of mexicans on there now

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Meet Manuel Roman:

17-2 (6 KOs)
        #93rd ranked bantamweight in the world
        3-2-2 in his last 7 fights
        Never fought a 12 rounder in his life
        Fought 1 ten rounder 2 years ago
        Last two fights were an 8 rounder and a 6 rounder

I know Santa Cruz is a more likable guy than Danny Garcia and throws 1,000 punches but are we going to see the same outrage for this fight as we did for this past weekend. Didn't he just say he will fight anyone, anytime, any place?

According to Eddie Hearn they turned down a Scott Quigg unificaiton. He called out Frampton after his last fight and that went nowhere. He calls out Rigo and then says 2 or 3 more fights.

It's time for Santa Cruz to step up. He's becoming the latest in a long line of TBA killers.
        Ugh...........

Another salka

Comment

And he won't get half the criticism either. Haters gonna hate

Comment

Oh my ****ing god.

That's way worse than Garcia. God ****ing damn it. Making it really hard to be a fan, there, Leo.

Comment

Seriously time for Leo to step it up. Would be a good name on Rigos strap

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Wasn't going to buy the card, now I have to. I assume this isn't being sanctioned? Or it is... who knows, who cares. Just tossing a bunch of mexicans on there now
                True, this is getting pathetic. They're just throwing mexicans on there for the sake of having mexicans in hope Mexicans will buy it

Comment

Who didn't predict this? LSC is a total fraud.

I actually said joked after all the talk he'd fight a flyweight titlist a decade or so back, this guy ain't even that.

Hes 3-2-2 with 1KO in his last 7 inc a draw with a 1-0 fighter who has a mixed record since.

Comment

Pathetic. But he wasn't coming off a tune-up, turned gift. But none the less, pathetic.

Comment

The WBC better not sanction this if they didn't sanction Garcia/Salka.

Comment

Working...
                      X