Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevenson-Pascal in the ams - good scrap

Very enjoyable.

Comment

Thanks that was grdat, I see pascal wrecking stevensen, make the fight!!!

Comment

Unless this was heavily edited, Pascal really dominated here.

I actually think Pascal can still beat Adonis today. I have no clue why people have been sleeping on him as if he's a non factor in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Unless this was heavily edited, Pascal really dominated here.

I actually think Pascal can still beat Adonis today. I have no clue why people have been sleeping on him as if he's a non factor in the division.
          Pascal has respectable power, speed, and sillsets for a wild scrapper. He just doesn't have a 12 rund gas tank. After 8, he's gassed. Even at a measured pace.

However, he also isn't an aggressor and Adonis would much rather play counter puncher. He's very subsceptible when pressing the action, something pascal seems to be very good a tmakin ghis opponent do.

I don't doubt Jeans chances at all. Good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            Pascal has respectable power, speed, and sillsets for a wild scrapper. He just doesn't have a 12 rund gas tank. After 8, he's gassed. Even at a measured pace.

However, he also isn't an aggressor and Adonis would much rather play counter puncher. He's very subsceptible when pressing the action, something pascal seems to be very good a tmakin ghis opponent do.

I don't doubt Jeans chances at all. Good fight.
            Well said. Both fighters with distinct physical tools and both are flawed. I would favor Pascal.

Comment

i have seen this a couple of times but its always fun to watch again.

you can see the talent both guys have, the speed and explosiveness of pascal and the thudding power of stevenson. adonis was really raw back here though, very little defense and no adjustments at all.

it really shows that pascal had all the experience back then, now things may be different. imo they certainly would.

Comment

Pascal and Adonis are good friends I'm not sure If the fight can be made but I do think Stevenson has improved a lot since then and he'd likely beat Pascal to a decision.

Comment

Pascal already gassed quick in the ams lol. Stevenson had no defense and looked very one dimensional, it's crazy how much Steward improved him.

And the video was edited which is suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Pascal and Adonis are good friends I'm not sure If the fight can be made
                    Pascal has been asking for the bout, bit of a turnaround from earlier in the year on his part.

but I do think Stevenson has improved a lot since then and he'd likely beat Pascal to a decision.
                    I think Pascal would still catch him with those counters and Stevenson's chin may not hold up. Stevenson is 37 soon, might be the difference.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 08-14-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X