Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh. NSB never ceases to amaze.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
      I can't believe a legit boxing fan with a green K bar under him makes a thread drawing attention to the shameful kind of stupid that he thinks the number two contender in the world is a tomato can. How would anyone even watch Barker/Geale which was a great fight with a lot of skill on display call Geale a tomato can. He's a serious fighter who got beat by an even better one. Stop this crap. I'm one of the people that's been a skeptic of how far Golovkin can go but I wouldn't stoop to this to support my skepticism. This is just ridiculous. Totally ridiculous post.
      Agreed .. "Fan" is thrown around though .. I'd be suprised if this CAN actually buys ppv as apposed to just watchin highlights ... It's bums like him that give boxing fans and forums bad names ... Stay in the shadows with those opinions seek.. SEEK some help or a boxing trainer so you can look in the mirror and see what a CAN IS

Comment

Incredible.

GGG makes easy work of Geale and now he's a tomato can.

What's Showtime MW roster look like btw? Since HBO's is so trash.

Comment

Daniel Gaele is a 2 time world champion and he gets called a tomato can Wow. His fight with Barker was a thing of beauty, old school quality boxing at its best. It's one thing to be called a bum. Its another thing for a fighter whose on the brink of stardom to make you look average. Some of these posters are clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Incredible.

GGG makes easy work of Geale and now he's a tomato can.

What's Showtime MW roster look like btw? Since HBO's is so trash.
            It's as if peoples favoritism plays such a deep role in them that they can't manage to watch a fight with neutral eyes. Unbelievable.

Comment

Tomato cans aren't top 5 rated middleweights and former title-holders who've fought the best in their division.

Thread fail.

Comment

Says the P4P champion of the world..... wait who the **** are you???

Comment

Geale is no can he is a good boy

Comment

OP shows obvious lack of knowledge of the MW division.

If Geale is a can who isn't?

Comment

This thread is ridiculous, you have zero knowledge of boxing and think 99,9% of the boxers out there are tomato cans, a proven 2 time world champion that never got knocked out? A guy that won his title in germany against Felix Sturm? Which other middleweight out there is not a tomato can to your standards? There is a huge difference when there are fighters out there who make a good fighter look bad and if you can't appreciate that then better stop posting.

Comment

Working...
                      X