Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev vs. David Haye: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubrat Pulev vs. David Haye: who would win?

How would this fight go?

I realize it will never happen, because Haye usually only fights old men like Barrett, Audrey and Ruiz or journeymen coming off several losses like Chisora (except for his big payday against Wlad).
    Pulev by KO/TKO
    30.77%
    Pulev by decision
    3.85%
    Haye by KO/TKO
    53.85%
    Haye by decision
    3.85%
    evenly matched
    7.69%

The poll is expired.

I think if Haye ran (like he did against Wlad) he would last the distance and lose by decision, but otherwise Pulev would win by late KO/TKO.

Comment

Depends. Is Haye coming to fight, or is he going to be dancing around for a paycheck and then once the fight is over talk about how he would win a rematch?

If he actually comes to fight.... Pulev KO's him, IMO.

Comment

Pulev by KO.

Comment

The rest - Haye - Klits

Haye knocks him out.

He gets far too much stick because of people taking his attitude into account rather than his ability.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
            Depends. Is Haye coming to fight, or is he going to be dancing around for a paycheck and then once the fight is over talk about how he would win a rematch?

If he actually comes to fight.... Pulev KO's him, IMO.
            Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by One Of A Kind View Post
              The rest - Haye - Klits

Haye knocks him out.

He gets far too much stick because of people taking his attitude into account rather than his ability.
              He'd get more respect for his ability if he was a little more active, every second word is retirement with him these days.

Comment

Haye is a bit too fast with the hands. Pulev doesnt care for defense much at all. While he's waiting I think Hate would jump him.

Comment

Working...
                X