No announcement yet.

Anyone live in NYC,?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Seirously though Hickey, I think English should be able to come over here and live as they please without getting VISAS, becoming legal permanent residents, and then eventually citizenship. . .

Your ancestors founded this country: The laws, infrastructure, buildings, etc. . .

All engineered, and created by English/Anglo-Saxon Europeans. . .
    Earl's family's originally from bangledesh

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Earl's family's originally from bangledesh
      I'm pretty sure he's eithiopian

Comment

what is the crime like in washington heights. that looks like a neighbourhood that I would love during the day. Just curious about the nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Next year I'm putting in for H1-B visa, should get it easy.

For my career skillset New York is pretty much the hotbed, so I'm looking to move there.

What's it like?
          If you are not married, prepare to get laid, a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            what is the crime like in washington heights. that looks like a neighbourhood that I would love during the day. Just curious about the nights.
            Can't speak on the crime cuz I'm not from there but its heavily White and Hispanic as far as I know...a lotta fine Spanish women walking around...

I live in Long Island myself...I'm not a resident of New York City but I'm from New York...I live right outside of New York City, right along the border...

New York is fine, I would just stay away from the Bronx (no offense to anyone) and certain areas in Brooklyn...lol

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
              Can't speak on the crime cuz I'm not from there but its heavily White and Hispanic as far as I know...a lotta fine Spanish women walking around...

I live in Long Island myself...I'm not a resident of New York City but I'm from New York...I live right outside of New York City, right along the border...

New York is fine, I would just stay away from the Bronx (no offense to anyone) and certain areas in Brooklyn...lol
              I would love to go back to where my family is from in Brooklyn but since they've all passed on I'm just not sure what it's like. I know, even then, that squares shouldn't be out walking past 10 pm.

It must be even rougher now.

I just google mapped it. They sure appear to have cleaned it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                I've never lived there but it was the after club eating spot at anytime of the night and its like every other hood don't walk around looking for trouble...crime you'll find everywhere even in Jersey Biatchhhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  I've never lived there but it was the after club eating spot at anytime of the night and its like every other hood don't walk around looking for trouble...crime you'll find everywhere even in Jersey Biatchhhh!!!
                  I go down to the Jersey Shore to slap guidos for having the audacity.

Watch yourself, Guido.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post

There's nothing wrong with the bronx other then a couple areas

Most likely place to find trouble is in the city

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Next year I'm putting in for H1-B visa, should get it easy.

For my career skillset New York is pretty much the hotbed, so I'm looking to move there.

What's it like?
                      You couldn't pay me to live in that ****hole

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X