50 Cent to ODLH Regarding Mayweather's Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent to ODLH Regarding Mayweather's Promoter

50cent ‏@50cent
    @oscardelahoya I don't gamble floyd do,but I bet you you won't be promoting Floyd mayweather no more. TMT PROMOTIONS
    Retweeted by Steve Kim
    Last edited by Cazadores; 07-25-2012, 08:25 PM.

Loool gggggg-uuuunitttt

Comment

Pretty funny that people believe this relationship with 50 and Floyd will hurt Top Rank. If 50 gets his Nevada license it doesn't hurt Top Rank, it hurts Golden Boy. What will they do without Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
        50cent ‏@50cent
        @oscardelahoya I don't gamble floyd do,but I bet you you won't be promoting Floyd mayweather no more. TMT PROMOTIONS
        Retweeted by Steve Kim
        Ahhh ****, Twitter war! Here we go...

Comment

50cent @50cent
          @oscardelahoya girl you can call me if you want to talk. Ok
          Retweeted by Steve Kim

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
            Pretty funny that people believe this relationship with 50 and Floyd will hurt Top Rank. If 50 gets his Nevada license it doesn't hurt Top Rank, it hurts Golden Boy. What will they do without Floyd?
            Regardless of this tweet, it's more likely TMT and GBP will cross-promote. Neither will promote with Topr Rank. Top Rank will be done in 5 years unless Arum goes soon.

Comment

50cent ‏@50cent
              @oscardelahoya sweet heart I'm surprised you would respond to me and Floyd starting company the wayyou did.

50cent ‏@50cent
              @oscardelahoya girl you can call me if you want to talk. Ok

50cent ‏@50cent
              @oscardelahoya now every body wants to be a promoter girl you better stop.

50cent ‏@50cent
              @oscardelahoya I just want you to know if you ever want to talk you can give me a call girl

Comment

50cent @50cent
                @oscardelahoya sweet heart I'm surprised you would respond to me and Floyd starting company the way you did.
                Retweeted by Steve Kim

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
                  Could've sworn they were gonna work together. But who knows maybe they're gonna start some type of fake rivalry but not like Top Rank's and Golden Boy's. Some type of rivalry where they match up their fighters to see who has the best talent? Idk...

Comment

I thought 50 was a buisnessman.Dude hasint even promoted a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X