Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still think Martinez will beat Chavez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you still think Martinez will beat Chavez?

After tonight it is pretty clear how things will go down, unless Martinez can score a knockout he is not going to win the fight. It's probably why Chavez feels confident about the fight taking place, Bob just says to him ''Look as long as you don't get knocked out it is all good'' and even if he does get knocked out a Cintron will be pulled.

To me the fact that Rios was celebrating before the scorecard tells me all I need to know about what happens behind the scenes.

No...non top rank fighters should avoid arum at all costs and let bob run his little scriptef wwe soap opera

Comment

It is fucking sickening. We live in an era where legacies are manufactured outside of the rings and those who put in the work cheated out of what they deserve.

It is going to be difficult for Abril to get a fight now because people will see him as high risk low reward. The fact that people know he schooled Rios will be the noose around his neck.

Comment

he'll have to get a knockout.

Comment

yes, fair and square...it'd be like sergio's margarito fight

Comment

First Andy Lee will get robbed and then Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              After tonight it is pretty clear how things will go down, unless Martinez can score a knockout he is not going to win the fight. It's probably why Chavez feels confident about the fight taking place, Bob just says to him ''Look as long as you don't get knocked out it is all good'' and even if he does get knocked out a Cintron will be pulled.

To me the fact that Rios was celebrating before the scorecard tells me all I need to know about what happens behind the scenes.
              No it's not. You guys need to quit getting your hopes down before the fight is even weeks away. Hope for the best, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

yup, he would have to KO Chavez JR. I am sure he knows this too though, but he is badass enough to still take the fight and spark Chavez out.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                  No it's not. You guys need to quit getting your hopes down before the fight is even weeks away. Hope for the best, buddy.
                  nahhh its not even worth it. if arum wants chavez to win on the cards. he will. theres no doubt about that.

Comment

Working...
                  X