Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boxing future of Mexico... Will there ever be another Chavez? No.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
    pffff what a pathetic video,,,,puerto ricans r so pathetic they dont even have there own culture they try to be black ahahahahahhahaaha..............
    And what are Cholo's? Is that proud Aztech culture?

The video shows a loud mouthed Mexican Gangsta getting knocked the fck out by a white boy who wanted NO trouble.

We have a culture, it simply has nothing to do with speaking Spanish like asss-kissers, nor does it have anything to do with low-riders, tattoos on our faces or fcking fried beans. Don't get too glorious on what you think is culture Pepe. I am sure the Spaniards would sht in your taco and laugh at you desert-rats. "Siiiiii Senorrrrrrrrr Puessssssss" < **** told you speak Spanish like a fool?

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post

The video shows a loud mouthed Mexican Gangsta getting knocked the fck out by a white boy who wanted NO trouble.

We have a culture, it simply has nothing to do with speaking Spanish like asss-kissers, nor does it have anything to do with low-riders, tattoos on our faces or fcking fried beans. Don't get too glorious on what you think is culture Pepe. I am sure the Spaniards would sht in your taco and laugh at you desert-rats. "Siiiiii Senorrrrrrrrr Puessssssss" < **** told you speak Spanish like a fool?
      wtf does cholos have to do with this? u ugly rican? like i said u guys have no culture and u never repsonded to it ahahaha wow i feel sorry for ricans....u seem like u love white **** u cant stop thinking about white **** and this has nothing to do with white people wtf?

Comment

Will Puerto Rico ever have an icon like Chavez? Hell to the no!! Mexicans do run as a matter of fact. They running PRs out of NYC, running PRs out of jobs, and running the lower weight classes, and the border as you say. What do PRs run? Oh I forgot, they invented reggaeton and hip hop. Lol can't believe you really think that ****.

There's a saying in spanish, the thing you hate the most, you'll have at home.

Comment

wow you are one bitter ass rican, you cant stop talking about mexicans and I know your an alternate account because right after the juan ma vs marquez fight your ass started posting on here all kinds or racist ****. And why the **** are you bringing up cholos? thats gang culture that was started in the U.S. and has nothing to do with the people of mexico. What culture is yours exactly? please take the time to explain.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
            wtf does cholos have to do with this? u ugly rican? like i said u guys have no culture and u never repsonded to it ahahaha wow i feel sorry for ricans....u seem like u love white **** u cant stop thinking about white **** and this has nothing to do with white people wtf?
            You brought up "Culture" and while it's not my job to educate your ignorant ass on Puerto Rican culture, I figured I'd remind you about the Mexican crime rate and your lowlife cholo brothers. You are a Mexican fool if you think Mexicans have anything over Puerto Ricans in terms of culture. Your mother, with good intentions, lied to your naive asss about how "cultural" your people really are. It comes down to crime, 3 tacos and new immigration laws being drafted to keep your people OUT of the U.S.

When you speak of Mexican culture... Are you talking about the 22,000 Americans Citizens killed by Illegals since 2001? Or the countless victims of other ridiculous crimes committed by you desert-mongols?

What culture? Cinco de Mayo!?

School me...I am curious.

No other culture has proven to be as tacky and idiotically violent in recent times. Like roaches...bringing diseases once thought eradicated here in the states e.g. leprosy!! Swine Flu!? Tuberculosis outbreaks! WTF? Come on now be real you dirty desert-rat. Admit that you hate Puerto Ricans cause we don't need to sneak across a desert to live in America. Admit it already, we all know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
              wow you are one bitter ass rican, you cant stop talking about mexicans and I know your an alternate account because right after the juan ma vs marquez fight your ass started posting on here all kinds or racist ****. And why the **** are you bringing up cholos? thats gang culture that was started in the U.S. and has nothing to do with the people of mexico. What culture is yours exactly? please take the time to explain.
              Ahhhh Cholos are from the US huh? So... what about all the scumbags that are beheading people near our borders? Are they mexicans from "chicago" too? No no no. I bring up cholos and the 21,000 people killed by illegals since 2001 to demonstrate what your "culture" seems to breed. Talk all that pride **** you want, but Puerto Ricans are not killing 21,000 Americans every decade nor are we taking up every cell available in the US prison system.

You need to stop basing your self worth on BS like "you PRs speak Spanish wrong" and focus on the nasty **** you call mexican culture kid.

I call it as I see it and if it were up to me, ALL of you mongols would be sent the fck back to Mexico. Fckin up our schools with your low IQ ancho babies, fckin up once GREAT neighborhoods with your low life ****. I speak facts pepe. What's up with Mexican men thinking it's cool to fck little girls? Is this what you call culture??

Fckin sleazy lowlives..

Let's keep it factual:

Sexual Abuse crisis in Mexico:

http://www.lifenews.com/2010/04/27/int-1523/

http://www.articlesbase.com/causes-a...rs-467786.html
              Last edited by Plaster...Sad.; 12-28-2010, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Ahhhh Cholos are from the US huh? So... what about all the scumbags that are beheading people near our borders? Are they mexicans from "chicago" too? No no no. I bring up cholos and the 21,000 people killed by illegals since 2001 to demonstrate what your "culture" seems to breed. Talk all that pride **** you want, but Puerto Ricans are not killing 21,000 Americans every decade nor are we taking up every cell available in the US prison system.

You need to stop basing your self worth on BS like "you PRs speak Spanish wrong" and focus on the nasty **** you call mexican culture kid.

I call it as I see it and if it were up to me, ALL of you mongols would be sent the fck back to Mexico. Fckin up our schools with your low IQ ancho babies, fckin up once GREAT neighborhoods with your low life ****. I speak facts pepe. What's up with Mexican men thinking it's cool to fck little girls? Is this what you call culture??

Fckin sleazy lowlives..

Let's keep it factual:

Sexual Abuse crisis in Mexico:

http://www.lifenews.com/2010/04/27/int-1523/

http://www.articlesbase.com/causes-a...rs-467786.html
                I thought Eric Morel was PR? You swear like PR culture is all peaches and creme. Did you watch the last border wars on nat geo. Where that PR dude in PR was uploading child ****, sick bastard. What about how PR is aids infested. What's there to jealous of, that you don't need immigration papers to enter the US? Be real dude if you think about it its probably easier for a Mexican to enter the US,. Nasty neighborhood, look at the Bronx its disgusting. And who is the majority of the population there?What about PRs tagging all of NYC, Latin Kings, ņetas they are all angels right? Admit it your hate for. Mexicans is obvious, I hope you eat your words one day. Hate

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
                  I thought Eric Morel was PR? You swear like PR culture is all peaches and creme. Did you watch the last border wars on nat geo. Where that PR dude in PR was uploading child ****, sick bastard. What about how PR is aids infested. What's there to jealous of, that you don't need immigration papers to enter the US? Be real dude if you think about it its probably easier for a Mexican to enter the US,. Nasty neighborhood, look at the Bronx its disgusting. And who is the majority of the population there?What about PRs tagging all of NYC, Latin Kings, ņetas they are all angels right? Admit it your hate for. Mexicans is obvious, I hope you eat your words one day. Hate
                  I do dislike Mexicans. I admit it. I have NO tolerance for lowlifes. Try all you want, but when it comes to crime and scumbag culture... Mexicans take the cake kid. You have murderous cab drivers, 12 year old's named El Ponchis killing people and beheading them (FACT!) I mean, come on now... who the **** is chopping heads off and displaying them near our US border?

Wherever you Mexicans go you bring that SHT with you. And don't play victim with me cause we ALL know about your racist BS especially when it comes to blacks. Fck you think you are? German? Fckin confused Mongols looking to hate others because they know deep down they hate themselves more than anything. If your born ugly, accept it! Stop pretending PRs have Anything to do with your pathetic plight in this life. YOU ARE A MEXICAN get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
                    WOW...that ass whoop Cotto took from Marg still hurts huh? ....**** its been like 2 yrs...
                    And the *ss beatings margarito took from SSM and PACQUIAO must really hurt you people huh??? NO plaster? NO can win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                      And the *ss beatings margarito took from SSM and PACQUIAO must really hurt you people huh??? NO plaster? NO can win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      This is my point. These Mexicans keep waiving that corny asss flag and it's like nobody informed them about Margarito's suspension for CHEATING!

And then the LOW IQ Mongel, tries to enter the Manny fight high on Hydroxy cut!!!! Sippin that sht on PPV like it was milk!!!?

Dumb is one thing, but...that **** takes the cake.

Comment

Working...
                      X