No announcement yet.

What is a slick fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a slick fighter?

I've seen many posts here calling Paul Williams "slick" Can somebody who knows what they're talking about put these people up on game. Fyi, Paul comes to fight but he's always been an uncordinated volume puncher with terrible footwork, who has major holes in his game.

Quick feet, hard to hit, hard to hit cleanly, slips, dodges, catches punches with gloves and elbows, rolls with punches, and is always cognitively aware of everything that's going on instead of taking too many blind risks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
      Quick feet, hard to hit, hard to hit cleanly, slips, dodges, catches punches with gloves and elbows, rolls with punches, and is always cognitively aware of everything that's going on instead of taking too many blind risks.
      Thank you, none of the above sounds like Paul

Comment

Pernell Whitaker is the defintion of a slick fighter

Comment

everyone knows paul williams is not a slick fighter...this **** only started when some delusional *****s started hyping black american fighters. something that pac has never fought and trying to avoid which is an utter bull****. now when paul williams, a black american fighter, got ktfo of course your **** will be thrown back to your face.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
            I've seen many posts here calling Paul Williams "slick" Can somebody who knows what they're talking about put these people up on game. Fyi, Paul comes to fight but he's always been an uncordinated volume puncher with terrible footwork, who has major holes in his game.
            Anything darker than Cotto is considered "slick". Words get new meaning here I'm telling you. In other news "Latino" means brawler and "White" means can't fight. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The racism is so funny!!

Comment

Working...
            X