**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Nah..... Think I'll pass !

Belichick and Tebow praying Brady doesn't get hurt was a good read though.

Comment

Nah..... Think I'll pass !

Belichick and Tebow praying Brady doesn't get hurt was a good read though.
      jezuz I can't do it..........I just can't do it..........pls remove that abomination from you avi........ill green you and ill give yo a billi....but pls take that sh#t off..........

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        jezuz I can't do it..........I just can't do it..........pls remove that abomination from you avi........ill green you and ill give yo a billi....but pls take that sh#t off..........

I can't be bought or reasoned with at the moment.

Besides la bruja said "Jew got 2 leab it on 4 it 2 work"

Anyway so far so good !!!

Comment

I turned my avi's back on to see his avi and ended up my lunch

Comment

I can't be bought or reasoned with at the moment.

Besides la bruja said "Jew got 2 leab it on 4 it 2 work"

Anyway so far so good !!!
            hahhaha.........ok soon as "it's" over take that sh#t off dawgy.........if you don't your d1ck will cease to work...mark my words....I put a hex on you!!!

Comment

• Cops Raid Club Where New York Giants WR Victor Cruz was Partying

A relaxing night of Champagne and the company of close friends turned sour in a hurry for New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz as police raided the club in which he was partying late last week.

(Read more)
              http://www.giants101.com/2013/06/17/...-was-partying/

Come on BERNIE take care of your kid better or else I'll have child services take him away from you
              Last edited by -jose-; 06-18-2013, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Cops Raid Club Where New York Giants WR Victor Cruz was Partying

A relaxing night of Champagne and the company of close friends turned sour in a hurry for New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz as police raided the club in which he was partying late last week.

(Read more)
                http://www.giants101.com/2013/06/17/...-was-partying/

Come on BERNIE take care of your kid better or else I'll have child services take him away from you
                Are you kidding that summamabeech was the one throwing the party and supplying alcohol to minors....true story.......

Comment

Are you kidding that summamabeech was the one throwing the party and supplying alcohol to minors....true story.......
                  You could take Cruz out of Paterson NJ but you can't take P-town out of Cruz

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    You could take Cruz out of Paterson NJ but you can't take P-town out of Cruz
                    imma laugh my ass off if they find a gun on him or something.....Plaxico all over again.....haahhhaa

Comment

• More NFL news:

Patriots' Hernandez questioned by police in homicide probe

NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. --New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was questioned by police investigating a possible homicide in this town 40 miles south of Boston. A source with knowledge of the investigation said Massachusetts State police spoke to Hernandez on Monday and were interested in possibly searching his home.

(Read more)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...obe/?mobile=no

Comment

Working...
                      X