No announcement yet.

Video: Hopkins on throwing the PR flag down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    Having someone wave their flag in my face would have given me that vibe and on top of that then Yes

We all know P.R is a commonwealth and that could have triggered B-Hop throwin down the flag. This is what I wanted to say from the start

I hope I didn't piss off anyone *Runs away*
    ready to lose AGAIN in the WBC?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      and only a stupid person would go to another country and disrespect their flag in front of a huge crowd.
      Only an intelligent HOF fighter would go into another country and disrespect their flag. Bernard got into Titos head and knocked him out. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
        i hate it getting into **** like this but the WE OWN YOU thing kind of pis me off.

we are indeed a US colony but at the same time we are A NATION ready to go FULLY independet at any moment. but many puerto ricans feels being a commonwealth/Nation its better for now.
        Well our Economy is in deep **** regardless, but so is everybody else's as well.

I agree with it being a win/win situation for both Puerto Rico and the United States, and we would both lose out on certain things if Puerto Rico became Independent.

But Puerto Rico will need the United States' help in order to go independent. They will need a lot of economic aid from us in order to transform its present dependent economy into a productive and sustainable economic model.

It's not like they can just go "poof" and everything will be free. They are tied to us in their current State, and that's all I was arguing to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
          Well our Economy is in deep **** regardless, but so is everybody else's as well.

I agree with it being a win/win situation for both Puerto Rico and the United States, and we would both lose out on certain things if Puerto Rico became Independent.

But Puerto Rico will need the United States' help in order to go independent. They will need a lot of economic aid from us in order to transform its present dependent economy into a productive and sustainable economic model.

It's not like they can just go "poof" and everything will be free. They are tied to us in their current State, and that's all I was arguing to begin with.

that i can agree. can we be friends again?

Comment

arn't u from philly? u should know we are far from sensitive.
            I'm talking about the ones one here I've conversed with.

But everybody labels me a racist *******, it's not just you guys. Some Mexicans hate my guts, the Pac fans probably wish death on me, etc....

Comment

ready to lose AGAIN in the WBC?
              WBC? Baseball?

Comment

that i can agree. can we be friends again?
                We were never enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                  WBC? Baseball?
                  yes sir.

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
                    I'm talking about the ones one here I've conversed with.

But everybody labels me a racist *******, it's not just you guys. Some Mexicans hate my guts, the Pac fans probably wish death on me, etc....
                    it was actually a good disccusion.many americans don't know the status with Puerto rico and many of them believe we are in status from 1898.

i really haven't seen u making racist remarks.so fook them.

Comment

yes sir.
                      I lost my love for the sport of baseball. The Mets have failed me wayyyy to many times

Comment

Working...
                      X