Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ some of u praising Wifebeater for fighting a PAC sparring partner ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    Man what a dumb thread..boxers spar with other boxers all the time....so someone is always fighting someone sparring partner...smh
    Like I saide b4. It's laughable that *****s like you are all giddy about this matchup(7-1 odds, what does that tell you), when PAC has been doing a number on Victor for years, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
      Like I saide b4. It's laughable that *****s like you are all giddy about this matchup(7-1 odds, what does that tell you), when PAC has been doing a number on Victor for years, lmao.
      number on him??you got any sparring footage????first floyd didnt fight top ww's now he's fighting the #2 ww and wbc champ.......floyd fought jmm it was"oh he's bringing him up 2 divisions" now manny fights the same guy 2 years later and you are excited about it???point being why am i even talking to you???im out

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        Video one = Hatton undefeated

Video two = Hatton post Mayweather

See ya

Talk to me when Pacman fights a world champion and not some DIAMOND BELT title holder LMAO.
        Yeah, no wonder Wifebeater's Dad couldn't believe what PAC did to his fighter, when it took his son a millenium to finish him off.

The funny thing is, and not too many people are aware of this, but, some of the post-fight interviews with Wifebeater Sr right after the Ricky Flattened debacle, is when Wifebeater's dad started insinuating PAC was on PEDs. Straight from the monkey's mouth, he said(i'm paraphrasing), that he couldn't believe how someone that small can take out a full fledge WW, and that something must be up, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
          Yeah, no wonder Wifebeater's Dad couldn't believe what PAC did to his fighter, when it took his son a millenium to finish him off.

The funny thing is, and not too many people are aware of this, but, some of the post-fight interviews with Wifebeater Sr right after the Ricky Flattened debacle, is when Wifebeater's dad started insinuating PAC was on PEDs. Straight from the monkey's mouth, he said(i'm paraphrasing), that he couldn't believe how someone that small can take out a full fledge WW, and that something must be up, lmao
          hey man why do you have to post racial crap???seriously man kill that talk like a man and leave that internet racial crap out of it cause you wouldnt dare say crap like that to a grown man in person

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Easy View Post
            I don't think Ortiz was a good pick for Floyd for the simple reason that he is not on Floyds level and Floyd has nothing to gain from beating him because it is expected!!!
            nobody is on floyd and manny level. people need to saying that.

i guess floyd and manny should retire since nobody is on their level.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              number on him??you got any sparring footage????first floyd didnt fight top ww's now he's fighting the #2 ww and wbc champ.......floyd fought jmm it was"oh he's bringing him up 2 divisions" now manny fights the same guy 2 years later and you are excited about it???point being why am i even talking to you???im out
              Where in my posts and threads i've started do I express being excited for PAC-Juanita ?

I'm a huge PAC fan, but, even I have boycotted his most recent fights by not buying the PPV or going to his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                Video one = Hatton undefeated

Video two = Hatton post Mayweather

See ya

Talk to me when Pacman fights a world champion and not some DIAMOND BELT title holder LMAO.
                does hagler get credit for beating hearns after leonard bea him???? i think he does. so why cant pac get any???? and im far from a *******, i think *******s dont know dick about boxing but u *****ms look for anything to diss someone or not give credit and big up floyd. its so ****in annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Easy View Post
                  I don't think Ortiz was a good pick for Floyd for the simple reason that he is not on Floyds level and Floyd has nothing to gain from beating him because it is expected!!!
                  Name another fighter that realistically he should fight as a comeback fight after 15mths?! And name me a fight that he wouldn't be favored against??? He's the only fighter that people don't give a pass when it comes to long layoffs but is still expected to win and win big!!! HE SETS THE BAR PRETTY HIGH LOL

Comment

lol-how dare Floyd fight the man who beat Berto...smh.I am wondering why Pac didn't take on Berto to unify,yet instead chose Shane Mosely-a guy who looked defeated in his 2 prior fights-lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                      nobody is on floyd and manny level. people need to saying that.

i guess floyd and manny should retire since nobody is on their level.
                      No they should fight each other!!!! Or someone considered to be an A fighter Ortiz has one good night against Berto and all of a sudden he's a quality opponent for Mayweather GET REAL the boy won't win a round!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X