Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO!

Comment

• If your looking for a "perfect" man in the sport of boxing your in the wrong house! Not every fighter is flawed however people who are drawn to a game that allows a high level of brutality aren't exactly missionaries!! Then there are priests that violate children, go figure!! Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Personally I think it's very low for a man to beat up a woman. Men should always be gentle with the weaker sex, and a man of honor would never physically hurt a lady.

I would never count a Juergen Braehmer, a Carlos Monzon or a Floyd Mayweather among the fighters I want to see win.

How about you?

Would you be rooting for a man who beats up women like Floyd, or for a good man of strong character who loves his wife like Robert Guerrero?
        Your favorite fighter prolly beats his b1tch, **** out here with this ******ed ****!

Comment

• Yes I would cheer for a fighter that beats up women! it shows he is superior to both men and women! hell yeah MOONSHINE!

Comment

• Depends who the women is, if the womens and annoying fuking bich who keeps attacking you then I can understand the boxers reasons.
            I don't condone it but we're only human.

Comment

Personally I think it's very low for a man to beat up a woman. Men should always be gentle with the weaker sex, and a man of honor would never physically hurt a lady.

I would never count a Juergen Braehmer, a Carlos Monzon or a Floyd Mayweather among the fighters I want to see win.

How about you?

Would you be rooting for a man who beats up women like Floyd, or for a good man of strong character who loves his wife like Robert Guerrero?
              Do you think beating up a woman is as low as cheating on your wife with a prostitute and fathering a child with that prostitute or harboring a wanted fugitive in your home or cheating on your taxes? If you combine those three things, are they less honorable than the simple act of hitting a woman? In his last fight, were you rooting for a good man of strong character like JMM or did you root for that tax-cheating, wife-cheating, prostitute-loving, fugitive-harboring scoundrel, Manny Pacquaio? My guess is that you and most of the people who agree with you in your poll were rooting for the scoundrel. However, in your mind, it is perfectly okay to root for a scoundrel as long as his name is not Floyd Mayweather.

The haters on this site are constantly producing these ridiculous polls about the negative things about Mayweather, but always seem to ignore the negative things about their god, Pacquaio. I don't give a f...k what Mayweather did in his personal life any more than you care about what Pacquaio does in his personal life. I follow his boxing career and I am really sick of these stupid a.ss polls that you ******s continously put on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky Smooth View Post
                Bold part: You must not be very good in bed.

And the Klits get paid to beat up on women so I don't know why you're complaining.
                Lol. Classic!

Comment

How about you?

First off... I do not believe in hitting a woman in any way other than her coming at me with a knife or a situation where I HAVE to defend myself. With that being said there are 2 people who know what REALLY happened with Floyd and this woman and that's them. She could have been hitting him first, she could have been flipping out and trying to kick him in the balls, it's easy to judge someone when you weren't there and don't know all of what happened. Quite obviously you don't like Floyd and that's fine, but Corrales was a woman beater and people rooted for him and mourn his death and such. Perhaps Floyd has changed... maybe not. I like the guys skill in the ring. I don't like him outside of the ring to much though.

It's the same with manny... he tried to play good guy all of those years he was banging other women behind his wife's back, fighting animals, gambling, etc. all the while telling everyone about God and all of that. It's hypocritical in all honesty. You can hurt someone physically, but cheating on your Wife does even more damage IMO. Physical wounds will heal, mental ones take a much longer time and sometimes never heal. Here again though, it's that same double standard that everyone blames Floyd for what he did, but says nothing about manny.

Put it this way, when it comes to manny and using, if you would betray your Wife and kids, you'd use PED's in a sport.

I want to see Floyd's skill in the ring, If Robert were to win... hey, that's great for him. He's a good family man and would deserve the win, I just like to see a skilled boxer.
                  Last edited by Thaibox; 02-21-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• I dont agree with laying hands on a woman, but I honestly dont care what a boxer does outside the ring. Im just interested in what he does in the riing.

Comment

this is one of the most patronising, sexist things i've ever read. the guys saying they'd happily beat the shit out of a woman are actually less obnoxious.

Comment

Working...
                      X