• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    That's my issue with that.

"Well if McGuigans in, then Vitali is in"

"If McGuigans in, Diego Corrales is in"

"If McGuigans in, Antonio Tarvers in"

"If Mcguigans in, Adrien Broner is in"

No, but seriously, going off "If he's in, then he's in" is just going to cause the standard to get lower and lower and lower.
    If we ever get to Adrian Broner...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Actually I think that people who are more anti-Vitali much more often quote this fight. It is what it is. Lennox won the fight the way he won. I didn't heard a big congrats after that win to Lennox, more of them gone to Vitali - but ok...

Lennox's fans will always say Lennox destroyed Vitali, Vitali's fans will say Vitali should have won that one and so on... Second fight should have told much more but unfortunately that one never happened.

For me Lennox and Vitali are both ATG!

Comment

• No, but a very good fighter. His brother took the lion's share of the legacy of this era over him. Inactive for too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Lewis was 37, close to his prime, not in bad shape, and highly motivated.

Wlad is almost 37 now, I don't hear anyone saying Wladimir is an old man.
            Explain this post match quote from your boyfriend please.

Originally posted by Vitali Klitschko View Post
            Lennox Lewis promised to knock me out in 5 rounds. Why didn't he? I know because he don't have condition for 5 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Actually I think that people who are more anti-Vitali much more often quote this fight. It is what it is. Lennox won the fight the way he won. I didn't heard a big congrats after that win to Lennox, more of them gone to Vitali - but ok...

Lennox's fans will always say Lennox destroyed Vitali, Vitali's fans will say Vitali should have won that one and so on... Second fight should have told much more but unfortunately that one never happened.

For me Lennox and Vitali are both ATG!
              The bolded is all that matters.

Comment

• Vitali didnt ever do enough to be a HOFer, let alone an ATG.

Being the brother of the stronger HW champ doesnt give him special status, you dont get into HOF or above for what your brother does. Saying that Wlad is not an ATG either.

Comment

• Hell naw. Lost to the two best fighters he faced (in his prime) and his best win is a blown up cruiserweight.

Comment

Working...
                  X