No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto Discuss Pacquiao Rumors, 147 Weight Limit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
    It don't matter what weight class it is a total mismatch not.worthy of anything pac destroys cotto nothin cotto can do... real talk.
    Lol is that real talk? Or is that just fanboy talk? I'm sorry but if you say weight doesn't matter you are clueless man.

Comment

Cotto - Pac is not worth the making.....

Comment

im sure cotto can make more or atleast the same amount of money with Floyd at a comfortable weight! So y would he take this fight?

I think Pacquiao pickd Bradley

Comment

Hope they stick to their guns. Make Manny come up. They gave in to his 145 demand once. Make Manny come up this time.

Comment

Better not happen, Cotto would have to get paid more for this fight and neither should move from their weighclass if they don't want to.

Comment

if it's under 150 cotto should go to gbp and work out a fight with alvarez or mayweather, fuck top prank.

Comment

If this fight gets made it has to be at 54.

Comment

i hope cotto will stick to 154 so that this fight will not happen. there's no point doing the rematch. if not floyd, pac should fight bradley period.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    i hope cotto will stick to 154 so that this fight will not happen. there's no point doing the rematch. if not floyd, pac should fight bradley period.
                    That would be an even bigger waste of time imo, cotto atleast has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      That would be an even bigger waste of time imo, cotto atleast has a chance.
                      How do you figure? I swear, Pac never does well in fantasy matchups, even against guys he DOMINATED in easy one-sided wins. Cotto rematch is completely pointless and unnecessary.

Even if Bradley has a similar ass whooping coming his way, at least it's something new. Plus he's young, undefeated, and a top 10 P4P fighter.

Let Miguel focus on other opportunities. No shortage of big money fights he can choose from.

Comment

Working...
                      X