No announcement yet.

Wlad just told Steward to "Relax" in the corner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ippo View Post
    Steward was right though,wlad could of gotten him out if he only let his hands go.

Steward should have told Wlad to go the BODY early. Wlad never did until round 12. Once he did, he was able to land to the head cleanly.

This seemed liked an obvious thing to do. Eddie was covering his head very tightly. Wlad should have worked the body early on. I don't get why he did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
      Steward should have told Wlad to go the BODY early. Wlad never did until round 12. Once he did, he was able to land to the head cleanly.

This seemed liked an obvious thing to do. Eddie was covering his head very tightly. Wlad should have worked the body early on. I don't get why he did not.
      Yep some bodywork would of got Chambers out there at lot earlier..

Comment

LMAO, Steward talked to him as if he was Jermaine Taylor. That's pretty insulting; i'm glad that we finally saw the old school Wladimir in round 12. ****ing Hayden did wonders to Jabdimir.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          LMAO, Steward talked to him as if he was Jermaine Taylor. That's pretty insulting; i'm glad that we finally saw the old school Wladimir in round 12. ****ing Hayden did wonders to Jabdimir.
          Thats his job to tell the man straight thats what you pay them for there guidance..He was right Vlad should of put the **** on him much earlier would of had him out there a lot sooner...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Thats his job to tell the man straight thats what you pay them for there guidance..He was right Vlad should of put the **** on him much earlier would of had him out there a lot sooner...
            Yeah, i think Steward's words had an influence on Wlad's furious attack in round 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
              Yeah, i think Steward's words had an influence on Wlad's furious attack in round 12.
              Exactly G...After the verbal telling off he got you could see he went out there in a different frame of mind....
              I rate steward still..Bar him looking like a freaky Gary Coleman dude cares bout him fighters still...

Comment

Working...
              X