Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone seriously think PAC will beable to even try "out box" cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kalion View Post
    Agreed, Zab is faster than PAC and Mosley is stronger. Which is why I say this fight is more a challenged towards PAC than it is Cotto. I do believe PACs style though can give Cotto problems his timing and we all know Cotto makes up for his lack of speed with timing.
    Why would Pac's style give him problems?..JMM was able to deal with it, only problem was that JMM is smaller and doesnt hit as hard as Cotto does. I seriosly think that Pac's best chance of beating Cotto is going in hard and just trying to knock him out, becuase he cant box with him, Everyone is riding on Pac Man knocking out Cotto..kinda like when Tito fought Bhop, everyone was riding on Tito Ko'ing Bhop..and look what happened. If Pac manages to win this he deserves all the credit in the world and if he looses well he lost to one of the best WW's out there, nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanoncs View Post
      Yes he will out box cotto, Or he will be koed. Can't wait for this match
      And iknow he cant outbox Cotto hes has great boxing skills!

Comment

• Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
        Why would Pac's style give him problems?..JMM was able to deal with it, only problem was that JMM is smaller and doesnt hit as hard as Cotto does. I seriosly think that Pac's best chance of beating Cotto is going in hard and just trying to knock him out, becuase he cant box with him, Everyone is riding on Pac Man knocking out Cotto..kinda like when Tito fought Bhop, everyone was riding on Tito Ko'ing Bhop..and look what happened. If Pac manages to win this he deserves all the credit in the world and if he looses well he lost to one of the best WW's out there, nothing to be ashamed of.
        JMM>>>>>>>>>Cotto in terms of counter punching. JMM can give anyone problems. PAC will can give him problems because hes faster than Cotto is, cant deny that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg77 View Post
          And iknow he cant outbox Cotto hes has great boxing skills!
          I think he pac will have no problem out boxing cotto, He is to fast for cotto, Pac will be out of the way before cotto even thinks of throwing, But if he doesn't stick and move then cotto will knock his ass out

Comment

JMM>>>>>>>>>Cotto in terms of counter punching. JMM can give anyone problems. PAC will can give him problems because hes faster than Cotto is, cant deny that.
            JMM is a better conter puncher agreed, Pac is faster than Cotto agreed, But Shane, Judah, Malinaggie were also faster than Cotto. A good jab can stop any fighter from getting off shots, DLH was trying to paw with it because he knew that if he could establish his jab Pac Man wont be able to get in on him, but DLH was shot. Now Cotto has a great jab possibly the best and heaviest Jab that Pac man will ever see. Speed does not seem to faze Cotto.

Comment

Dont ever compare the DLH PAC fought to Cotto PAC is going to fight. And PAC was able to do what he did to DLH because DLH was severly weight drained,old and way to past his prime. Cotto most likely wont have any of those problems and has entire different set of skill than DLH. This fight is far much more of a challenge for PAC than it is Cotto.

LOL im not comparing the two

im saying the gameplan will be similar: stick & move

it's up to Cotto on how to stop Pac with his own strategy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanoncs View Post
                I think he pac will have no problem out boxing cotto, He is to fast for cotto, Pac will be out of the way before cotto even thinks of throwing, But if he doesn't stick and move then cotto will knock his ass out
                Thats the thing though Cotto has proven he can kill speed (Judah,Moseley)with timing . How is Pac gonna kill that Power?

Comment

Working...
                X