Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does the Pacquiao-Bradley Master Thread have 100k more views than Floyd-Maidana??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    ??? ?
    better fight?

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
      better fight?
      Its a better fight imo but im going to bump this thread when both fights offical ppv numbers are release

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
        Its a better fight imo but im going to bump this thread when both fights offical ppv numbers are release
        fail brah, im in the uk - i dont pay PPV so that argument does not apply to thread starter. i couldnt care less what the PPV numbers are

Comment

Because it's a better fight?

Comment

You're part of the SDF. That's pretty embarrassing.
            Embarrassing? I'm actually very proud of it.

Those of us in the SDF didn't mindlessly follow the herd and accuse Stevenson of "ducking." We stood strong by our beliefs and didn't waver just because it was unpopular.

Now that Rick Reeno's article came out about the emails he has I feel even more vindicated. The evidence so far shows that we were in the right.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Embarrassing? I'm actually very proud of it.

Those of us in the SDF didn't mindlessly follow the herd and accuse Stevenson of "ducking." We stood strong by our beliefs and didn't waver just because it was unpopular.

Now that Rick Reeno's article came out about the emails he has I feel even more vindicated. The evidence so far shows that we were in the right.
              These people don't give a damn about facts lol, Stevenson is a duck, period. If Stevenson fights Kovalev, he's still a duck. If Stevenson beats Kovalev, he's not only a duck but also a cherrypicker. You know how this game goes man.

Comment

Why this thread have so many replies? WORST EVER

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Eller B View Post
                  But, is Maidana an up and comer? Or is he an established fighter and legitimate threat to anyone at 147 pounds outside of Mayweather/Manny. If you can't get Manny, what's wrong with fighting the threats and top contenders, titlist at the weight? I really don't see the issue with a unification, especially one like this. Me and you both know Mayweather/Canelo is a fight that was asked for and that should of happened whether you admit it or not, I can tell you're a legit fight fan, and you know deep down that that's a fight that should have happened and that Floyd deserves some credit for. The same goes for Guerrero as well, he's not a star, but amongst fight fans, he was a guy that people thought Floyd would avoid, and that it was only until the contract was signed that he all of a sudden turned into a guy who didn't deserve the shot. Yes Floyd is held to a higher standard, yes he should be, but isn't a little silly when fans b*tch and moan about him fighting champions, #2 and #3 guys in the weight class? I mean be honest, is it even a little bit ridiculous?
                  You're right Money deserves full credit for Maidana and Canelo... I'm just saying u can't defend every Floyd fight just like u can't hate every Floyd fight... Ortiz was a tune up and Floyd could have beat the s.hit out of Guerrero, but he just toyed with him the whole 12...

Comment

??? ?
                    It's been up longer. Who really cares? lol. If you can't think of a good topic.......

Comment

fail brah, im in the uk - i dont pay PPV so that argument does not apply to thread starter. i couldnt care less what the PPV numbers are
                      How is it a fail? Since you trying to gloat over replies now if a floyd fan gloat over better ppv numbers then this thread a fail or you rather have people on this troll fill site talking about the fight instead of buying it you know the may 3rd card going to sell more so are trying to save face by making this thread lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X