Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Big Fight were you totally wrong on..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    If you picked Lara over Paul Williams you should feel good about it. That was a robbery. I've sure never felt I made a bad pick when I had Santa Cruz over Casamayor, one of the worst decisions ever.
    I bet real money on Lara! Imagine that! A lot as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Another one that nobody has mentioned and i know there are a bunch of you out there..

Toney beating and ko'ing roy late in their fight in 94...

I know that some of you guys were just like me who thought toney would figure this roy kid out after about 6 rounds and ko him or win on points,,,,

I dont know many people who thought roy would dominate the way he did
      I remember thinking the same thing. I couldn't believe Roy won. I was so disappointed on how the fight went, I couldn't even see the potential of Roy would become.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I bet real money on Lara! Imagine that! A lot as well.
        Ouch, that must have hurt. I got screwed bigtime on Casamayor-Santa Cruz and Chavez-Taylor I. Another frustrating bet was when I took 5-1 odds on Hatton to beat Tszyu by decision. It looked like a sure thing until Tszyu wouldn't answer the bell for the 12th round.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          I remember thinking the same thing. I couldn't believe Roy won. I was so disappointed on how the fight went, I couldn't even see the potential of Roy would become.
          Yeah,, that one really caught me off guard... I was a huge toney fan, but prime Roy was just amazing that night... One of the biggest wins of the past 25 years for any fighter.. Really it's his career defining fight

Comment

Forrest - Mosley
            Tarver - Jones Jr. II

Comment

one were i picked the winner correctly but had no idea the fight would go the way it did was the manny-hatton,,,
              I picked manny to win, maybe a late stoppage ala morales 2, but never in my wildest dreams did i think manny would just waltz in and blaze hatton out like he was nothing...

At worst i thought hatton would be like david diaz, at best i thought he could stop manny with a great body shot,,, but never did i imagine it playing out the way it did... One of the few times were i was in actual shock and the whole fight seemed surreal

Comment

Working...
              X