No announcement yet.

Holding behind the head...illegal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding behind the head...illegal?

Is this legal? Damn, guys are fukin up by not adding that move to their offensive arsenal....

Berto was against all odds on that one, but Robert did win though. He won with activity. Berto definitely landed the harder blows and was limited because the ref was complaining about him throwing right hands to Guerrero's head while he had his head down, which is fair game to do if the opponent was doing what Guerrero was doing.

You heard it, both want the rematch. The Mayweather fight can wait[forever], I really don't want to see it. I admit I want to see it a little bit more than before, but still not enough to pay for it.

Comment

On both knockd owns, Guerrero was holding the head and punching! Dirty as hell but the damn ref is too old to notice. Guerrero would've won without the knock downs if the fight would've gone the other way but...How did that affected Berto? We will never know. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch!

Comment

Yea I can't believe Guerrero got away with it like that, it is not like he did it once on the first one he hit Berto good 3 times at least loading up on the last 2.

Guerrero is a pretty grimy fighter, but for a guy with his tools that will certainly help him against most guys especially when the ref is hands off.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Is this legal? Damn, guys are fukin up by not adding that move to their offensive arsenal....
          And while your at it bring back drop kicks maybe throw in some nut shots, and have them fight in a alley. Perfect!

Comment

I dont mind his rough stuff, i like it actually but how he let both kds go down like that was criminal. Muy thai shi t, i kept expecting to see a knee coming.

Guerrero looks like a true ww, props to don_cov for that call

Comment

The fight Lampley kept referring too

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                I dont mind his rough stuff, i like it actually but how he let both kds go down like that was criminal. Muy thai shi t, i kept expecting to see a knee coming.

Guerrero looks like a true ww, props to don_cov for that call
                hahaha I just like how when you mention it's illegal all these guys from no where come out in groves to support Gererro lol i mean such a massive closet fan base! Berto got what he deserved. But Gererro's such a one gear BASIC dirty fighter who will have his day and get exposed.

Comment

it's illegal in certain situations like if done in the center of the ring, but if its during a close exchange by the ropes, the aggressor can hold down the back of the head then other glove thrust to the face, it hard to see for the ref but some take advantage. guerrero's was semi-illegal, dumb ref for allowing the fight turn into a wrestling match. guerrero clinches as much as ward

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                    hahaha I just like how when you mention it's illegal all these guys from no where come out in groves to support Gererro lol i mean such a massive closet fan base! Berto got what he deserved. But Gererro's such a one gear BASIC dirty fighter who will have his day and get exposed.
                    gotta disagree man. Did Robert fight Katsidis the same way or anyone else? Nope.

Comment

Working...
                    X