Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley Provodnikov wasn't scored on a point syetem.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bradley Provodnikov wasn't scored on a point syetem.

So if Bradley Provodnikov wasn't scored on a boxing point system who would you have as the winner of the fight?

If I was judging by points, I would give it to Bradley.

If I was judging by the overall fight of who was hurt and landed the better shots, I would have Provodnikov as the winner by a long shot.

What do you guys think?
    Bradley
    41.67%
    Provodnikov
    58.33%
    Last edited by goofy_; 03-29-2014, 11:18 PM.

I have to remind people that the ref FAILED to rule a knockdown in round 1, which had Bradley doing a drunken backwards somersault. If the ref CORRECTLY ruled that a KD, the fight is a draw. Bradley won by an error.

Comment

I scored it a KO1 for Provodnikov as he had Bradley flopping all over the canvas from a shot which was criminally ruled a slip despite Bradley doing his best Zab Judah v Kostya Tsyzu impression, after Provodnikov had landed.

Comment

We should judge fights by meow meow beanz and snifflepuffs

Comment

So you're saying use the old Pride rules of judge fights on their entirety.

Then Provodnikov did the more damage both were messed up but who would you rather of been Bradley was concussed while Provodnikov was busted up facial.

Comment

In the hood, Tim got washed up!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS
              I have to remind people that the ref FAILED to rule a knockdown in round 1, which had Bradley doing a drunken backwards somersault. If the ref CORRECTLY ruled that a KD, the fight is a draw. Bradley won by an error.
              There was another round where Bradley was held up by the ropes. He was literally on the bottom rope. Mightve been the 7th round or so.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Either way I would take Bradley. Of course Provo had the knockdown, but I would say Provo took a bigger beating than Bradley. His face was a swollen mess and remember Roach was thinking about calling the fight off.

Comment

bradley was lucky that fight wasn't stopped in the early rounds, I've seen fighters get stopped with much less damage get stopped
                  Last edited by ramses07; 03-30-2014, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Judging by the overall fight Prov's face was pretty ****ed up too. Bradley was hurt at least three times yet still outboxed Prov for 70% of the fight. That's what makes boxing special. Even with the other kd I had Bradley winning the fight. A draw would have been perfectly fine also. It is what it is. Unlike the Pac fight him winning is not controversial at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X