Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Broner can beat Gamboa, he shoots up the P4P list IMMEDIATELY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    Yeas because the heavier you are the slower you become.

Why did you dodge my post regarding jmm having two fights at 135 then going to 147 to get dominated by Floyd then going back to 135, fought twice the jumped back up to 147 to slap around many Pacquiao?

Was weight a factor in the outcome of those fights?
    He also compared Marquez fighting Floyd at 147 to Floyd fighting Chavez at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      yes they were........Marquez would've dominated Pacquiao worse if it was at 135
      and he would've taken acouple rounds against Mayweather too.

The weight decreased the level of his performances
      Right.....

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        hate? :gay: i have no reason to hate broner just cuz i don't think he has improved much since the ponce fight that makes me a hater? WTF?
        I said seems hate driven, really don't know how one fails to see the improvement. I wonder if this will replicate the whole Mayweather-Castillo situation, where many tried to follow Castillo's blueprint only to get dominated. If southpaws go in there expecting the same Broner who fought PDL, they're in a world of trouble in my opinion. Come to think of it I'd really like to see Broner-DeMarco now.

Comment

Broner would knock Gamboa out. It's actually a real easy fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Right.....
            so jumping up several weight classes and fighting at weights you're obviously too small for doesn't decrease a fighters performance?

you're starting to become a joke

Comment

can't tell tbh that argentine and perez aren't really on the level of ponce
              I agree ponce is better skill wise but Im speaking simply on broners improvements. For instance....

You can look at PAC @ 126 vs MAB and look at PAC @ 147 vs Cotto and see just the slightest in improvements no matter what the opposition in, you can see it in the way he moves ....and we all know Cotto is no MAB by any means yet The PAC that four Cotto is a Better more well rounded fighter than the PAC that fought MAB the first time

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                I said seems hate driven, really don't know how one fails to see the improvement. I wonder if this will replicate the whole Mayweather-Castillo situation, where many tried to follow Castillo's blueprint only to get dominated. If southpaws go in there expecting the same Broner who fought PDL, they're in a world of trouble in my opinion. I'd really like to see Broner-DeMarco.
                implying broner can get on mayweather's level..........

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  so jumping up several weight classes and fighting at weights you're obviously too small for doesn't decrease a fighters performance?

you're starting to become a joke
                  Says the kid who compared Floyd as a WW to Chavez as a MW.

I was saying "right" because it seems as if people can't give Floyd credit for dominating Marquez at a weight he beat Pac at, arguably. It's sad.

On a side note, Marquez wouldn't take a couple rounds against Floyd at any weight, terrible style matchup for him.

Comment

lol why so worked up? did i touch a nerve? and yes russel jr is a ducker for ducking Franco and calling out and pursing a fight with damaged goods Lopez
                    you obviously don't know who i am...........I'm brutally honest & will admit any of my actions..........LIES from a anti social degenerate ret@rd i will not deal with though, & it must corrected.

Comment

Broner will have a better chance at 135, then again Gamboa ain't Perez or Escobedo
                      Last edited by garfios; 08-01-2012, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X