Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone subscribe to The Ring magazine and if so is it worth it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone subscribe to The Ring magazine and if so is it worth it?

Thinking about subscribing after Christmas. Yes or No.

It is pretty cheap if you are in the States isn't it? I live in Australia and it costs an absolute fortune to ship it out here every month.

Comment

I won't sign up, because they won't send you a free issue. I want to actually be able to see what it's like before I agree to pay for 12 issues of it. (We don't get it on news stands here)

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
        It is pretty cheap if you are in the States isn't it? I live in Australia and it costs an absolute fortune to ship it out here every month.
        No it costs alot here also.....
        I used to buy ever issue for about 5 years in the early 00's but then the price almost doubled overnight, and I havent bought an issue for about 2 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
          It's like $55(without shipping cost) for 13 issues. Expensive for a damn magazine.

Comment

ring mag is to boxing junkies////as playboy is to pervertes

Comment

Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
              Thinking about subscribing after Christmas. Yes or No.
              why subscribe when you have the internet available ass?

Comment

Originally posted by runningbeast666 View Post
                why subscribe when you have the internet available ass?
                Thought it might be worth it. Find out more information on boxing. *******

Comment

Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
                  It's like $55(without shipping cost) for 13 issues. Expensive for a damn magazine.
                  Yeah, well, it costs us near $200. So yeah, $55 is pretty cheap IMO.

Comment

No need to hate on the Magazine. They are a bit slow to send out the issues and it is $55 but I got it for sure. They got started in like the 20s, its just cool to be a subscriber. I'd say get it, they have great articles and if you really like it, you can order past issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X