Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather Sr. Will Implode, Floyd on His Own

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never been so confident like this since pac-hatton. pac will embarrass floyd.

Comment

Freddie the joke coach Roach has to be out of his mind or maybe he's blind and just can't see that Floyd will not be annoyed and on may 2nd Freddie best be ready

Comment

Originally posted by you will lose View Post
        i believe deep down floyd wants the azz whopping that pac will give to him. I think he looks as pac as a father figure because pacquiao entails the qualities all boxers strive for, even active ones like floyd. Pacquiao is a better person than the men in his life who never taught him anything worth listening to

floyd is about to finally get he lesson his father never gave him, and he will be a better man for it.
        ...........................log off

Comment

I just hope that floyd sr. will not leave his son just like he did to hatton when pac knocks him out .

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
            Freddie the joke coach Roach needs to shut his mouth before things go south and he bites off more than he chews because Pacquiao is going to lose.
            Yeah a HOF, many time trainer of the year is a joke. OK groupie lol U need to quote what Sr says. Another groupie has came out the closet. So what if Floyd wins, does that make him a joke? U groupies are something else lol

Comment

Floyd and Floyd Sr will be drinking pinot noir wine while Freddie and Manny whine

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Floyd Sr ain't ****. Even if he knows what's coming, he can't get his fighter to do anything about it against Manny/Freddie.

only thing ricky and floyd have in common is the fact that they wear gloves in the ring.. floyd not worrying about counter hook over the top..he'll be rooling under right to the body or into a clinch where floyd will use his shouler an forearm to open manny's arm for an extreme head shot while manny says hey that is unfair...to bad this is the big leagues

Comment

I call BS. This isn't Floyd Sr. first fight back. He's been back and in charge since the Guerrero fight. Why after Guerrero, Canelo, Maidana, Maidana II implode now. Because it's Pacquaio? I don't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Yeah a HOF, many time trainer of the year is a joke. OK groupie lol U need to quote what Sr says. Another groupie has came out the closet. So what if Floyd wins, does that make him a joke? U groupies are something else lol
                    every time he won trainer of the year one of his elite fighters lost that year...but u right doe

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                      Freddie the joke coach Roach's mind games are so very lame, he's just bringing himself shame.
                      nothing has been done by TMT promotion to sell this fight, at least Roach is helping a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X