Top fighters finding power late in careers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    lol at black fans saying Pacquiao hahahahaha

seriously though, colins is a terrible example, he was stopping guys cos he was fighting fighters who were shot
    I think you are referring more to the black power Flowmos, you must be specific here.

It's kinda Ironic since the majority of PED users in Boxing have been Black guys.

I have yet to see one Filipino or Asian caught using something yet. But Its okay for them to accuse Pacman of having taken peds, yet these are the same guys who play the race card and say its unfair to judge a black man for how he dress or the company he keeps without the hard cold facts, smh

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Then the guy comes out flat against Bradley when he's being watched closely, turns around against Alvarado and looks like a million bucks again while sporting bad backne.
      The acne does raise flags and concerns but comparing his performances against Bradley and Alvarado doesn't give Bradley justice. Alvarado was getting his face punched in, as expected. He was staying in front of JMM doing nothing, wouldn't throw until half the fight was on the books. Then Marquez lands a massive right hand that staggered Mike and he tries to find leverage on his left leg while it was complete spaghetti, loses balance, leans in on his said limb and stumbles across the ring due to a lack of balance. It wasn't like he was obliterated and sent flying across the ring lol. Plus Bradley didn't stand and trade vs Marquez like he did vs Prov, he knew he could potentially suffer getting KD or KO if he did so, respecting Marquez's power but above all, his boxing skill and punching technique.

Regardless Marquez does seem to have gotten stronger at an older age. He has always had KO power but the Manny Pacquiao KO will always be a controversial ending due to the history and manner in which it occurred. Oh and any technical boxer with decent pop will damn near always look spectacular and blistering fast against fighters in the likes of Alvarado, not meaning to degrade Mike's skills it's just that styles makes fights. Mike is there to slug it out regardless of how much Alvarado attempts to box(VS Rios it worked, but then again Rios isn't known as a boxing genius), and any decent boxer can abuse the opportunity to land impressive combos and weave out, like Marquez did.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I think you are referring more to the black power Flowmos, you must be specific here.

It's kinda Ironic since the majority of PED users in Boxing have been Black guys.

I have yet to see one Filipino or Asian caught using something yet. But Its okay for them to accuse Pacman of having taken peds, yet these are the same guys who play the race card and say its unfair to judge a black man for how he dress or the company he keeps without the hard cold facts, smh
        lool exactly

the PED problem isn't one of race though, it's one of affluence and athletes in the US have more money thus more resources to buy PEDs...which athletes from poorer nations just don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          lool exactly

the PED problem isn't one of race though, it's one of affluence and athletes in the US have more money thus more resources to buy PEDs...which athletes from poorer nations just don't have.
          Yup, and it also shows the stupidity of these Floyd fans, they take what he says as if its FACT. Floyd is the same moron who said we all know the Philippines has the best PEDS or STEROIDS. What a moron, PEDS are super expensive how the hell can they afford to use them.

Floyd and his fans are weird, imagine if they were to judge people in court? these bozos will judge out of emotion and not fact, they will say my gut tells me you are guilty so you are guilty lol because I believe you are and that is good enough for me. Bias

Comment

Working...
          X