Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you like to re-watch old fights, and keep a notebook of all your cards...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like to re-watch old fights, and keep a notebook of all your cards...

You guys might like this site I contribute to: Eye On The Ring. You can save all your old cards for current and old fights. They are getting some fan cards, but still are somewhat unknown.

Eye On The Ring

It's a good site for guys who keep a notebook, and they calculate a controversy rating based on fan cards compared to judges cards, which is good for controversial decisions. I like reviewing fan cards for some of the older controversial decisions, like Hagler v Leonard.

Marvin Hagler vs Sugar Ray Leonard

I think I posted a link to this site a long time back, but I think that was in the main boxing forum; guys in the historical section would be more interested.

Originally posted by ellobo View Post
    You guys might like this site I contribute to: Eye On The Ring. You can save all your old cards for current and old fights. They are getting some fan cards, but still are somewhat unknown.

Eye On The Ring

It's a good site for guys who keep a notebook, and they calculate a controversy rating based on fan cards compared to judges cards, which is good for controversial decisions. I like reviewing fan cards for some of the older controversial decisions, like Hagler v Leonard.

Marvin Hagler vs Sugar Ray Leonard

I think I posted a link to this site a long time back, but I think that was in the main boxing forum; guys in the historical section would be more interested.
    I like this idea, but don't support any other BoxingScene, I only keep one forum per "topic" for sake of sanity, organization, and time management, and I am a loyalist. If we can make it happen here, I am all for it, but I won't give another boxing site the time of day.

And yes, if you want serious discussion, it's usually gotta be in the history section, NSB is full of trolls, alts, and children. It's fun, but you have to understand what your dealing with over there.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I like this idea, but don't support any other BoxingScene, I only keep one forum per "topic" for sake of sanity, organization, and time management, and I am a loyalist. If we can make it happen here, I am all for it, but I won't give another boxing site the time of day.

And yes, if you want serious discussion, it's usually gotta be in the history section, NSB is full of trolls, alts, and children. It's fun, but you have to understand what your dealing with over there.
      Yes that makes sense, and is a smart strategy. Even given what you said, if I understand you correctly, the strategy still has multiple forums/sites involved. I don't know if BoxingScene would ever have a feature where you and save cards for current and historic fights, but I (of course) think that's a great idea generally.

Comment

Working...
      X