• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mora via decision.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
      Mora via decision.
      Hit me up if the fight gets made, I'll bet you all my points. Mora couldn't separate himself from Vera and shoulda lost to washed up Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        most likely, Abel was talking to Rafael in one of his blogs, said they could outgrapple Ward
        Not sure if srs, but it's hard to listen to anything Abel says when it comes to Golovkin, he'd tell us the guy can walk on water if he thought we'd believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Not sure if srs, but it's hard to listen to anything Abel says when it comes to Golovkin, he'd tell us the guy can walk on water if he thought we'd believe it.
          He said it jokingly while listing what he thought Golovkin could do better.
          He's the voice of Golovkin like Cunningham is the voice for Alexander

Comment

most likely, Abel was talking to Rafael in one of his blogs, said they could outgrapple Ward
            hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Am I the only one here who likes him?

Though I admit he has an ugly style and he's extremely hard to look good against.
              Nah, I like Sergio. Used to think he was a moron, but he's grown on me over time. His fights with Vera were razor close, I'd like to see Sergio get the shot.

If Golovkin KO'd Mora, there'd be no denying him.

Comment

Realized I never responded to this lol
                The reason why I think he was scouting Mora is because he was on his feet ringside watching the Mora fight. And I saw him talking to DiBella. Idk take that for what it's worth. I wouldn't be surprised if they fight in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                  Realized I never responded to this lol
                  The reason why I think he was scouting Mora is because he was on his feet ringside watching the Mora fight. And I saw him talking to DiBella. Idk take that for what it's worth. I wouldn't be surprised if they fight in the near future.
                  I made a thread earlier that made me think he's chasing Quillin hard now

Comment

Comment

I made a thread earlier that made me think he's chasing Quillin hard now
                      That would be an interesting fight

Comment

Working...
                      X