Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something the Lucas haters shouldn't forget.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Fighter losses a close fight to a solid underrated fighter (the #1) and it somehow equates to hes a bum that losses to everybody.

They are the real people not giving Garcia his props by saying hes an exposed hypejob, a bum and rubbing it in bumping every single post yet give it 5 and the same herd will claim Garcia never gets his due.

Makes me laugh how most of them was on the fence for it, at least Lucas fans stuck their neck out.
    Look at the post above you. He plays the role of a "brother", but spends way too much time trolling. It's almost like he's playing the stereotype role of a "brother", but he's really a sheltered white kid from Nebraska.

FRANK DUCKETTS

Comment

Matthysse power is massively overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        LMAO. You 2 need to get laid or something. Acting like Lucas is a hype job now. I wanna see how well you fight with 1 eye. Internet virgins at it's finest.
        The sign of defeat is attacking the poster while ignoring their argument. It's also a sign of weakness when you take a posters point to the extreme to argue it.

The truth is I feel the exact same way about Lucas today as I did before the fight. I still think he is a good fighter with the same flaws-which is why some of us picked danny to win.

You on the other hand are facing the reality that he failed your expectations. If you were a real fan you would change your opinion of him the same way you did Broner when he failed to meet expectations.

WHen a 6-1 underdog beats you this is what happens. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
          The sign of defeat is attacking the poster while ignoring their argument. It's also a sign of weakness when you take a posters point to the extreme to argue it.

The truth is I feel the exact same way about Lucas today as I did before the fight. I still think he is a good fighter with the same flaws-which is why some of us picked danny to win.

You on the other hand are facing the reality that he failed your expectations. If you were a real fan you would change your opinion of him the same way you did Broner when he failed to meet expectations.

WHen a 6-1 underdog beats you this is what happens. Deal with it.
          Wax poetic all you want. You come off as an internet virgin, that only knows 2 terms. Real deal or hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
            Matthysse power is massively overrated.
            Who's that in your sig though?

Comment

Danny won convincingly but I wouldn't call that performance "masterful" by any means. It was a tough fight, and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Totally. It's embarrassing.

There aren't many "lucas haters" - only people laughing their arses off the idiots hating incredibly much on Danny who is a damn fine champion.
                end/thread

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Danny won convincingly but I wouldn't call that performance "masterful" by any means. It was a tough fight, and rightfully so.
                  It was masterful if you consider how effective he was with his back against the ropes.

His movement was something that came out of nowhere. His strategy was masterful to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    LMAO. You 2 need to get laid or something. Acting like Lucas is a hype job now. I wanna see how well you fight with 1 eye. Internet virgins at it's finest.
                    wtf are you talking about? Where did I say Lucas was hype? He's a damn good fighter who will come back and probably be champion.

But people did elevate him to a much higher position than what he rightfully should be, and built him up to be something he wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      end/thread
                      You're Larryx's ALT. Get a job man.

Comment

Working...
                      X