Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is one of the most underrated champions of all times. Shame shame shame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    My name is Sweet Pea..

I have zero argument against Lewis's greatness. So I post gifs... of Rahman the boogeyman..

Yet I refuse to post pictures and gifs of Lewis destroying Rahman in the rematch because that will not serve my agenda or bias...

Am I doing it right?

Maybe in another 20,000 posts, you will learn something about boxing.
    Until than. Stay Down.
    Last edited by UnicornGirl; 12-24-2012, 04:03 AM.

Comment

unicorngirl, i love you...

Comment

Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
        Avenged his defeats. Stay hating.
        I have often said on here that L.L. is one of my top 10 HW's.

I just posted that gif, because I think you're a sugar tank, light in the heels, f@glord.

Goo' day, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I have often said on here that L.L. is one of my top 10 HW's.

I just posted that gif, because I think you're a sugar tank, light in the heels, f@glord.

Goo' day, mate.
          If you made a long azz post about how godly Pernell was.. I won't come in and discredit him.. Even if it's the gayest post in the world. I will vote and quietly leave the thread. without talking ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
            unicorngirl, i love you...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Most of his big wins are against guys that were a shell of themselves. His greatness is overrated as hell.
              Listen to this hater spewing. Lawl. Golota just SONNED Riddick Bowe into the hospital... Grant was coming off big wins.. Tua was coming off some 9 straight TKo Ko streak... All the guys he fought had some elements of elite qualites in them. Weather it's sheer power, great chin, great boxing skills or defense. Lewis was knocked out once and wrongfully counted out once.. But he avenged both defeats.. What in the hell have you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                of course he's underrated.

He ended USA dominance over heavyweight boxing after like 120 years, his punches sent shockwaves throughout the nation that were felt from the white house, to graceland.

It was so bad, that American childeren were too terrified to lace up a glove if they were over 200lb, and there hasn't been a good heavyweight since.

Hell Earl, you should take his job

Comment

If you made a long azz post about how godly Pernell was.. I won't come in and discredit him.. Even if it's the gayest post in the world. I will vote and quietly leave the thread. without talking ****.
                  I posted a gif.

You know, I'll let you and the other sanitary napkin wearing posters cry about it.

They know who they are.

Comment

Listen to this hater spewing. Lawl. Golota just SONNED Riddick Bowe into the hospital... Grant was coming off big wins.. Tua was coming off some 9 straight TKo Ko streak... All the guys he fought had some elements of elite qualites in them. Weather it's sheer power, great chin, great boxing skills or defense. Lewis was knocked out once and wrongfully counted out once.. But he avenged both defeats.. What in the hell have you do?
                    You ask for opinions and rag on the guy for giving his because it dont go along with yours , I think Lennox was over rated as well , the beginning of the giant era .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      You ask for opinions and rag on the guy for giving his because it dont go along with yours , I think Lennox was over rated as well , the beginning of the giant era .
                      Break it down.. I bet you think Wlad's overrated as well right?

Michael Grant was hyped as the next big thing. 6'8 and extremely athletic. Lewis destroyed him and ended his career.

You gonna tell me you of all people. Some ABIFE (too bad you don't know what that word means) knows more than boxing scouts?

Inside experts PUT Golota and Ruddock as FAVORITES against Lewis. Lewis destroyed them.

I can almost bet everything I got that you have never watched

Lewis v Golota
                      Lewis v Grant
                      or
                      Lewis v Ruddock.

But I guess that's why you full knowledge about the tiny little baby fighters and know nothing about divisions higher than 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X