Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Froch vs Bute rematch won't be competitive!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
    In the UK both fighters are tested after EVERY championship fight, from world titles down to area champs. I'm not sure if its the same in the US? The random testing is a bit **** in the UK though, you'll be lucky if you get picked out once every 3 years for a random test in the UK.
    Pretty sure it's the case in the US as well, or at least it's supposed to be.

Comment

bute got destroyed, i mean destroyed ..so no reason to belive he'd be competitive in rematch at all

Comment

Bute can out box Froch and his punches on the long run will hold Froch at bay. The problem is if his chin fails again during the process

Comment

lol at anyone who thinks Bute beats Froch in the rematch. The first fight was a piece of piiss for Froch. Bute hasn't got what takes to win a war, his power hasn't much effect on Froch, he's fuked when Froch catches him and he's no where near skilled enough to box Froch for 12.

Comment

Bute's speed and defense has always been overrated, and his ability to take Froch's punches was nonexistent. Can't see those things changing in a rematch, even if its more competitive.

The first fight wasn't a competitive fight that Froch won because his punches were stronger. He kicked the crap out of Bute, easily.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
              I feel like on paper Froch loses a lot of match ups, but when hes in the ring he somehow comes away with the win. It bute can box and survive the 12 rounds I think he takes it but my money would on Froch by KO again.
              Pretty much the story of Froch's career.

He is an enigma.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                I'll bet 10 billion points with you that Bute wins the rematch.
                Jesus really?!? I saw nothing that would even give me hope if I were rooting for Bute. Froch came into that fight without the confidence he used to have because of his clear loss to Ward, and he left feeling like a world beater. I have Froch by KO. Maybe quicker then last time. Bute will be more cautious, and that wont help him.

Comment

Bute will be much, much better. Hopefully Froch can still do it again.

Comment

I can see no logical reasoning for anyone to pick Bute other than dilution, hatred of froch or just not understanding boxing

Bute was barely competitive, he got bashed up and stopped.

It's not like the Andrade fight where Bute had succeses and Andrade got to him late

Froch hurt him with every punch, and walked through Butes lauded body shots, there is literally nothing Bute can do to turn it around

I agree with the guy that said it was like Bute was a middleweight, froch manhandled him physically

He's not even fast enough to do a dirrell and get a hometown decision

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      Jesus really?!? I saw nothing that would even give me hope if I were rooting for Bute. Froch came into that fight without the confidence he used to have because of his clear loss to Ward, and he left feeling like a world beater. I have Froch by KO. Maybe quicker then last time. Bute will be more cautious, and that wont help him.
                      He needs Bute to win so he can push his agenda, so he can claim Bute is the best in the division, he can't handle a black American fighter being the champ.

If you watch Butes past fights he is actually very easy to hit, any elite boxer would take advantage of his poor defense like Froch did. Hes been able to get away with such a poor defense because of his opponents skill level, after all his best win is over Johnson who not only looked like a shell of his former self but was Butes former sparring partner. Johnson also went onto get UDd the next fight against some LHW.

That was actually one of Froch's easiest fights of his career, he had not KOd anyone since 08, he obliterated Bute with ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X