Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe so.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      The "singularity" will happen first. A singularity is a term Ray Kurzweil borrowed from physics to describe the point in time where Artificial Intelligence becomes smarter than Humans. Apparently we're not too far away from that.

Once he said he's going to bring back his father, he lost all credit with me. Resident Evil 2050. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        ....unless it's programmed to acquire knowledge by itself?
        It could only acquire knowledge that it's told to so how can it be told to acquire knowledge that humans don't know? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          It could only acquire knowledge that it's told to so how can it be told to acquire knowledge that humans don't know? LOL
          they figure it out........

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Lol sweet! Where you go to college at? NYU? COol that he takes the time to teach us mere mortals. . . .

Does he get raided with comments and jokes about his appearances on tv, and what have you?
            No i go to City College and he teaches just one class there

And no, he's very respected so students arent like that around him. Plus he isnt as exciting in lecture as he is on TV

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              No i go to City College and he teaches just one class there

And no, he's very respected so students arent like that around him. Plus he isnt as exciting in lecture as he is on TV
              That's cool. . .

Well of course, just didn't know if he was humorous, or jovial like that . . . Not "heckling", just joking around. . . . Some of those uber smart scientist types have a very good sense of humor.

Comment

The reapers will destroy us.

I learned that in mass effect.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  That's cool. . .

Well of course, just didn't know if he was humorous, or jovial like that . . . Not "heckling", just joking around. . . . Some of those uber smart scientist types have a very good sense of humor.
                  Ummm not much humor, no

He's pretty str8 forward with the lecture and has a very charismatic personality like on TV

Comment

Working...
                  X