Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name some boxers who DESERVE a big pay day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One time I saw him in republica deportiva and was asked about his pay and he said he was receiving great money and even had a nice collection of expensive cars.

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
    I doubt it under Top Rank.

Comment

I don't think Andre Ward has really gotten one yet. Campillo definitely deserves one.

Comment

I gotta go w/ Katsidis . This man gives it his all every time, well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
          I gotta go w/ Katsidis . This man gives it his all every time, well deserved.
          I would never complain about seeing Katsidis, Maybe a fight with broner? thoughts on this?

Also the cubans! Rigondeaux is a world champion after 9 fights anybody from america did that they would be huge!
          Lara also to me is probably the best 154 fighter out there and proved it with how easy he handled williams, in my opinion his technique and speed would more than make up for power and experience against Martinez.

But a fighter who everyone is ducking and i feel is good enough to warrant a big payday is Ismayl Sillakh

Comment

Marquez. Martinez, Morales, Katsidis , Arce

Comment

Kotelnik,Mattaysee and Campillo.

Comment

matthysse, martinez

Comment

Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, James Kirkland (the road they're making him take to get to Canelo...Angulo, Molina, Vanes)

Comment

josh clottey had his big day.
                    he laid an egg. fought like a b1tch

delvin rodriguez deserves a big fight. kirkland, canelo, etc.

i'd love to see kirkland get a shot at floyd mayweather
                    styles make fights and that would be effin theatre

gabriel rosado deserves to be on a PPV undercard for beating on soto karass so badly.

if kelly pavlik does clean his act up i'd love to see him get a shot at JR, but again, that's only if he cleans his act up

he pissed a lot of people off pulling out of fights and squandering his prime with alcohol.

campillo
                    lucas mathysse
                    Last edited by New England; 02-28-2012, 09:16 AM.

Comment

glen johnson, steve cunningham, chad dawson, lamont peterson, paul williams, carl froch, andre ward, antonio demarco, urbano antillon, dereck chisora

even though he acted like a moron he did fight helenius and vitali and their backyards for hardly any money. he didnt slap vitali and spit in wlads face for no reason, chisoras been getting screwed in teh background politics and it aint right. pay the man.

Comment

Working...
                      X