pavlik by ko
    90.00%
    pavlik by decision
    0.00%
    chavez by ko
    10.00%
    chavez by decision
    0.00%
    Last edited by ИATAS; 02-04-2012, 09:00 PM.

pavlik

easy kayo

even now

if you cant get out of the way of that right hand you are going to lose consciousness

Comment

pavlik draws first blood with a thrown beer glass, but chavez comes back later on, drumming away on pavlik's head with a broken pool cue (that's why ariza has him training with a bat), before they forget what they were fighting about and get another round in. this one ends up going a full 23 rounds. plus whisky chasers.
      ends a draw, by lack of ability to make any kind of decision without being sick.

Comment

Pavlik by ko, probably doesn't even get into the later rounds.

amusing thread title btw.

Comment

Checked in and thought the thread was going to be about Emanuel Augustus lol..... ATM Chavez IMO though too much of a size differential.... We shall see tonight but I think Chavez handles Rubio

Side note: Jr is no Pavlik but at this very moment I think Chavez could pull it off ( A W vs Pavlik)

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Checked in and thought the thread was going to be about Emanuel Augustus lol..... ATM Chavez IMO though too much of a size differential.... We shall see tonight but I think Chavez handles Rubio

Side note: Jr is no Pavlik but at this very moment I think Chavez could pull it off ( A W vs Pavlik)
            pavlik I hear will be fighting at 160 again. they are both 6'1

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              pavlik I hear will be fighting at 160 again. they are both 6'1
              How effective are you expecting him to look when he comes back given all his issues??? I'm not expecting too much btw

Comment

How effective are you expecting him to look when he comes back given all his issues??? I'm not expecting too much btw
                He looks good now in the gym and he's a waaaay heavier hanes fighter at 160 and throws much straighter punches.

Comment

i hear you on the bold

one is a very active fighter in his "prime"

and the other has been beating the piss out of his body with liquor

still, the fool in me thinks old kelly's recent form in his mitt sessions with garcia and crew is enough to startch out JR
                  give him one tune up
                  lets see if he can make 160 if he's cut liquor from his life

it would be a very fun fight.

Edit :
                  jim lampley's rocking some new specks

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    He looks good now in the gym and he's a waaaay heavier hanes fighter at 160 and throws much straighter punches.
                    The gym??? OoOk.....

Comment

Working...
                    X