Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd had went life and death with Marquez what would be the reaction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd had went life and death with Marquez what would be the reaction?

What would the media,critics and the posters in this forum have said??

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    He wouldn't even have to go life and death. Hell some of these *******s say he "almost" lost to Mosley because Mosley hit him twice in one round...

They still say Casitllio beat the one handed Floyd to this day, yet when Floyd gave him a rematch, he beat him to the point that it would be comical for a 3rd show down.

If Floyd looses one round *******s think he lost the fight. Some of these idiots even say Floyd was losing to Ortiz who did everything possible to get out of the fight.

So to answer your question, you think the media, fans, and *******s are making a big deal about this fight with Pac and JMM, if Floyd was in Pac's shoes, all hell would have come upon us.

With Floyd being held to much greater standards than ANY boxer still fighting, everyone would say Floyd lost and lost BADLY. However this is really a compliment to Floyd...

Comment

good question, there's definitely different standards set for Floyd, which is unfair

Comment

I'm curious to kno that myself lol...there's always a double standard with Floyd so I wouldn't be surprised at any of the BS they try to pull.

Ortiz beat Floyd 3 out of 4 rds...

Floyd is bigger than Marquez, that's why...

Marquez was in better shape for Pac...lol u got fighters young and old saying THIS camp was the best one yet so I put no stock into those comments!!

I can keep going but I'm sure u get the point!!

Comment

It didn't take Floyd going life and death with JMM for him to get critisized.

Just take a look at all the comments after he DOMINATED the fight. That's all you need right there.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            He wouldn't even have to go life and death. Hell some of these *******s say he "almost" lost to Mosley because Mosley hit him twice in one round...

They still say Casitllio beat the one handed Floyd to this day, yet when Floyd gave him a rematch, he beat him to the point that it would be comical for a 3rd show down.

If Floyd looses one round *******s think he lost the fight. Some of these idiots even say Floyd was losing to Ortiz who did everything possible to get out of the fight.

So to answer your question, you think the media, fans, and *******s are making a big deal about this fight with Pac and JMM, if Floyd was in Pac's shoes, all hell would have come upon us.

With Floyd being held to much greater standards than ANY boxer still fighting, everyone would say Floyd lost and lost BADLY. However this is really a compliment to Floyd...
            ^^^^Real $h!t

Comment

Originally posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
              I'm curious to kno that myself lol...there's always a double standard with Floyd so I wouldn't be surprised at any of the BS they try to pull.

Ortiz beat Floyd 3 out of 4 rds...

Floyd is bigger than Marquez, that's why...

Marquez was in better shape for Pac...lol u got fighters young and old saying THIS camp was the best one yet so I put no stock into those comments!!

I can keep going but I'm sure u get the point!!
              lol thats when *******s talk **** about compubox but now with the jmm fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                they would **** on his whole career and hada field day trashing him on tv radio and print.

Comment

All hell would break lose. Of course.

It did for Pacquaio too. But, although both have enormously high standards set for each other, I think the standards are set higher for Mayweather.

Comment

the same thing they said when he struggled with Hatton and De La Hoya and Pacquiao just blasted them.

Comment

Working...
                    X