Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Can't Force Mayweather Jr. To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyds comment of wanting to be known as an "All Time Great" screams insecurity.
    Anyone who says Manny is/would be scared to fight Floyd is just hating for no reason. After the drug testing roadblock gets put down, it will be something else...

Comment

Pacquaio has never failed a drug test in his career, the bloke comes in at 147 pounds ringing wet. He isn't on steroids, it only became an issue when Mayweather decided there needed to be a reason for him to duck Pac, because it certainly wasn't going to be money this time as it has been with past would be foes.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        Gabriel Montoya and 97Ruff give great reasons why Floyd's type of random testing is flawed. I used to be pro-Floyd testing with this but after seeing this video, I changed my mind. Either go all the way or none at all. It's long but it's worth it.

Its gotta start somewhere. Look how much **** Floyd has gotten for even trying to implement a lesser version for his fights only. Its a step in the right direction any way you look at it imo.

I think if NSAC ever does step up to do full OST it will be the day a certain fighter announces the retirement hes been hinting at in recent months, and i dont mean Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by Greatwhitehope View Post
          Pacquaio has never failed a drug test in his career, the bloke comes in at 147 pounds ringing wet. He isn't on steroids, it only became an issue when Mayweather decided there needed to be a reason for him to duck Pac, because it certainly wasn't going to be money this time as it has been with past would be foes.
          Was testing also an attempt to duck Ortiz and Mosley as well..?

Amazing what happens when the opponent says yes!

Comment

Gabriel Montoya and 97Ruff give great reasons why Floyd's type of random testing is flawed. I used to be pro-Floyd testing with this but after seeing this video, I changed my mind. Either go all the way or none at all. It's long but it's worth it.

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater, isn't it? I don't get the logic in disregarding the entire process because of the flaw that you are not tested year round.

NSAC just started to randomly test urine year round, so that is also a new protocol. Combining that with random blood tests such as these up until the fight is a nice step in the right direction as someone else has mentioned. What's the logic in dropping the most important part of it all, which is testing the blood.

From's Floyd's perspective, it's already all or nothing. Take all the tests or no fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              Its gotta start somewhere. Look how much **** Floyd has gotten for even trying to implement a lesser version for his fights only. Its a step in the right direction any way you look at it imo.

I think if NSAC ever does step up to do full OST it will be the day a certain fighter announces the retirement hes been hinting at in recent months, and i dont mean Floyd...
              The problem with Floyd's type of testing is that, as Gabriel Montoya says, "It's a tailor made window." Most athletes who use PEDs use it out of competition because that's when they're most effective. If Floyd was taking testing in the right direction, he would be doing it randomly 24/7, 365 days a year. You can't just say that implementing a lesser version is a step in the right direction because you can still be able to beat the test.

Senator Harry Reid of Las Vegas had a bill where $1 of each boxing ticket goes to organizations for random urine and blood testing, but I don't know what happened to the bill.

Comment

The problem with Floyd's type of testing is that, as Gabriel Montoya says, "It's a tailor made window." Most athletes who use PEDs use it out of competition because that's when they're most effective. If Floyd was taking testing in the right direction, he would be doing it randomly 24/7, 365 days a year. You can't just say that implementing a lesser version is a step in the right direction because you can still be able to beat the test.

Senator Harry Reid of Las Vegas had a bill where $1 of each boxing ticket goes to organizations for random urine and blood testing, but I don't know what happened to the bill.
                I have an idea of what happened:

Comment

OSDT should be done 24/7 - 365 days not during trainings...

Floyd retire then come back, retire then come back - is he roiding?... he must be tested 365 days...

Comment

And Mayweather can't force Pacquiao to stop being scared of needles.

Comment

To all *****s, rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots. Floyd is

Comment

Working...
                      X