Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion OUT TODAY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rub it in, its not out until Friday in the UK!

Comment

Going to game stop once I get off from work... I love boxing so much I gotta buy the game for the support, even though I'm not that excited based on the reviews.

Comment

After I used the credit I got with amazon I got it for 9.95 and a code of a young foreman. I consider it way worth it. Expecting my delivery today. Hopefully you guys hope on PS3 and we can play online.

PSN - KirbyLikesTacos

Comment

I saw a interview about the game where the reason Mayweather is not in the game was over they could not meet the demands he wanted.

Comment

I've had it for 2 weeks now, completed the Champ mode recently, one thing I can't stand is the referee getting in the way at crucial points.

During some fights you have objectives such as avoid a fighters left-hook, you can't when the ref keeps skimming past the screen distracting you, they should make him invisible when he blocks the view.

Also it's quite rock em sock em still, though it's been cut down with the additional of fatigue for punches and movement, but you can smash some guy in the jaw like 5 times in a row from counters and nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
              I've had it for 2 weeks now, completed the Champ mode recently, one thing I can't stand is the referee getting in the way at crucial points.

During some fights you have objectives such as avoid a fighters left-hook, you can't when the ref keeps skimming past the screen distracting you, they should make him invisible when he blocks the view.

Also it's quite rock em sock em still, though it's been cut down with the additional of fatigue for punches and movement, but you can smash some guy in the jaw like 5 times in a row from counters and nothing.
              You have to adjust the sliders. You can get it pretty close to a sim if you jack the power up and turn the stamina down.Then again, I just went 7 rounds of rock'em sock'em between Balboa and Marciano with something like 700 total punches landed, so there's the possibility of a ridiculous brawl. But I did Cotto-Mayweather and actually ended up with perfect compubox numbers, something like 230/800 for Cotto and 240/600 for Mayweather.

Comment

I played the demo and wasnt too impressed. Yes or no, is it better than fnf4?

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                  I saw a interview about the game where the reason Mayweather is not in the game was over they could not meet the demands he wanted.
                  did he want in-game OSTs before u can fight against him?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    You have to adjust the sliders. You can get it pretty close to a sim if you jack the power up and turn the stamina down.Then again, I just went 7 rounds of rock'em sock'em between Balboa and Marciano with something like 700 total punches landed, so there's the possibility of a ridiculous brawl. But I did Cotto-Mayweather and actually ended up with perfect compubox numbers, something like 230/800 for Cotto and 240/600 for Mayweather.
                    The sliders are useful, the game seems inconsistent though.

I created a heavyweight fighter 100 rating, went against a 83/84 Middleweight, as you expect he would get rocked right away and early, in which he did only once and then I let him off the hook, just messing about.

But come 2nd round things such as stamina and such were the same and I could land Powershots one after the other and no reaction, I felt that with the default sliders I would smash this guy, maybe it was a one off.

The game is getting better each year though, could do with less crowd and better fps.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                      I played the demo and wasnt too impressed. Yes or no, is it better than fnf4?
                      The Champ mode is an improvement, but not much has changed regarding the other aspects of the game, it's pretty even.

Comment

Working...
                      X