Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont Worry Amir, These will be ringside!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont Worry Amir, These will be ringside!!!!

Autoglass Repair

rofflll...

Comment

lol, jono, what happened to suppotin the british firm?

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
        lol, jono, what happened to suppotin the british firm?
        I am, its just i dont like amir talking alot of trash like he has been.
        Khan by UD, but there is a chnace of maidana landing some big shots

Comment

haha, i love it.

Comment

LOL

im british but i cant wait to see this guy tested properly, it's all most of us have ever wanted to see. we have all seen khans skills and all agree they are good. we all moaned how Frank used to wrap him in cotton-wool and we never got to see him in a real fight...that day happened and khan got slaughtered....since then he's fought old men, feather fisted bums and fighters that get knocked down easily.....this weekend is his real test.

if he passes i'll hop onto the bandwagon and admit im a newcomer as until he gets past maidana he has still had a relatively easy run against well picked opponents that dont pose serious danger....maidana does pose serious danger...career ending danger.

i want to see what khan is really made of finally and its coming in just a few days time! i will laugh my bollocks off if he gets KO'd fast and hard, but equally i wont be suprised if he makes maidana look rubbish and everyone is bagging maidana on sunday....but if he beats maidana then i will give him 100% credit, even if maidana doesnt land a big punch, as khan then has faced danger and come out the otherside.......

6 days to go and the truth will be revealed.!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              LOL

im british but i cant wait to see this guy tested properly, it's all most of us have ever wanted to see. we have all seen khans skills and all agree they are good. we all moaned how Frank used to wrap him in cotton-wool and we never got to see him in a real fight...that day happened and khan got slaughtered....since then he's fought old men, feather fisted bums and fighters that get knocked down easily.....this weekend is his real test.

if he passes i'll hop onto the bandwagon and admit im a newcomer as until he gets past maidana he has still had a relatively easy run against well picked opponents that dont pose serious danger....maidana does pose serious danger...career ending danger.

i want to see what khan is really made of finally and its coming in just a few days time! i will laugh my bollocks off if he gets KO'd fast and hard, but equally i wont be suprised if he makes maidana look rubbish and everyone is bagging maidana on sunday....but if he beats maidana then i will give him 100% credit, even if maidana doesnt land a big punch, as khan then has faced danger and come out the otherside.......

6 days to go and the truth will be revealed.!!!!!!!!
              good post.
              yeah, he asint been in with anyone since the prescott defeat imo. No punchers, ***an, kotelnik paulie haha. No its one og hardest hitters p4p in maidana

Comment

Khan is going to box Maidana's shoes off.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
                  khan by UD is the most favoruite outcome, but when maidana lands his big right

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
                    I don't think you've ever gone against the boxer with your predictions.

Comment

Working...
                    X