Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or does Sonsona kinda looks and fights like Antonio Demarco?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
    do they look like george lopez or oscar de la hoya? or maybe mario lopez? no? how about steven luevano or robert guerrero? **** indians are our brothers then huh?
    Ill tell who they look like vato.

That dude Donnie Basco always plays a Puerto Rican in the movies but why you guys got an indian guy playing a Mexican... George lopez looks indian to me, and Mario Lopez would pass for one. Now go make a bollywood music video you loser. I think they used TJ as a location for slumdog millionaire. hahahahaha. Get out the kitchen *****!!!
    Last edited by Alibata; 09-05-2009, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Loc View Post
      He loves Chihuahua tacos.
      How's the MAB forums?

Haven't visited for months!! Who's active?

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post

That dude Donnie Basco always plays a Puerto Rican in the movies but why you guys got an indian guy playing a Mexican... George lopez looks indian to me, and Mario Lopez would pass for one. Now go make a bollywood music video you loser. I guess it is obvious. hahahahaha.
        Then why is Antonio Banderas always playing a Mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          How's the MAB forums?

Haven't visited for months!! Who's active?
          It's pretty dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post

That dude Donnie Basco always plays a Puerto Rican in the movies but why you guys got an indian guy playing a Mexican... George lopez looks indian to me, and Mario Lopez would pass for one. Now go make a bollywood music video you loser. I guess it is obvious. hahahahaha.
            look at this movie nerd....that dude is obviously dominican or puerto rican, if ucant see that **** ur fuken ******ed

Comment

look at this movie nerd....that dude is obviously dominican or puerto rican, if ucant see that **** ur fuken ******ed
              Sure you Miklo wanna be loser ass punk. Most mexicans look like popeye. I bet your mom and your sister in law look like popeye, thats why they hate your pastey white Miklo lookin ass. All mexican indios like you wanna be white, Im sure you do too. you guys have no pride in your indio looks.

Comment

you know what gets me pinoys? that you ******s claim to have spanish blood when none of you idiots come close to looking like ****** enrique inglesias, a real spanish/phillipino......

Comment

you know what gets me pinoys? that you ******s claim to have spanish blood when none of you idiots come close to looking like ****** enrique inglesias, a real spanish/phillipino......
                  You have a crush on Enrique and you're frustrated some of the pinoys don't look like him in real life??

OMFG!!!!!!!

Comment

That mofo looks Mexican.

Comment

You know what Mexicans do the same thing when they are really mostly indios. hahahahaha! try breeding a korean or a japanese with a spanish guy and you get an asian. Most Pinoys that mix look white or spanish, thats because of the spanish blood you idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X