No announcement yet.

Pavlik the clubfighter EXPOSED >>>PROOF Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
    But he IS the champion you fukin idiot. This was'nt a middleweight fight. Fuking moron.
    Lmfao!!!! I guess he conveniently forgot that little fact!!

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
      Pavlik is the undisputed MW champion. He KO'd the guy Hopkins COULDNT school. Pav is not overrated . He just took a beating, it happens..

Never be champ again? He is still champ lol...
      First of all Hopkins schooled that kid twice and rocked him badly and was on the way to knock him out. Secondly that "kid" destroyed Pavlik in the opening rounds and Pavlik barely made it out alive. 2ndly that kid beat Pavlik in the rematch in their 2nd fight to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
        Last year Holyfield won 99-87 decision against Lou Savarese and stopped two REAL club fighters Vinny Maddalone and Jeremy Bates.
        hahahahahahaha please son I used to train with Vinny Maddalone and talked to him every day.. no offense but he's not on even 50 yo Oldyfield's level

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
          First of all Hopkins schooled that kid twice and rocked him badly and was on the way to knock him out. Secondly that "kid" destroyed Pavlik in the opening rounds and Pavlik barely made it out alive. 2ndly that kid beat Pavlik in the rematch in their 2nd fight to begin with.
          Dude can't you read? Don't you see how everyone is making an ******* out of you? Just save face and stfu.

Comment

Dude can't you read? Don't you see how everyone is making an ******* out of you? Just save face and stfu.
            the hell you talking about everyone's agreeing with me. You're the only embarrassed looking dip **** on this thread hahahaha

Comment

the hell you talking about everyone's agreeing with me. You're the only embarrassed looking dip **** on this thread hahahaha

Nobody agrees with you. You're dilusional. "pavlik is a club fighter" is a fantasy that exists nowhere outside your own weak mind.

Everyone is telling you the same thing. Take your medication or something.

Comment

hahahahahahaha please son I used to train with Vinny Maddalone and talked to him every day.. no offense but he's not on even 50 yo Oldyfield's level
                No you did'nt

Comment

No you did'nt
                  Yea I did, you want to come down to my gym and meet us both there he still trains there every week you dumb ****. We're not all fat coach potato virgins like you on here

Comment

Yea I did, you want to come down to my gym and meet us both there he still trains there every week you dumb ****
                    Yeah, you got it. I'm on the way

Comment

Yeah, you got it. I'm on the way
                      thought so *****

Comment

Working...
                      X