No announcement yet.

The Truth About Tupac And His Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
    Bone would have made anybody look average on this track LOL!
    They own songs. I'm glad Pac didn't get carried away with though. It worked well
    No ****ing way... Even though Pac wasnt rapping 8 million miles an hour he had the hardest verse on that song.

****ing BIG MURKED BONE on that Bone & Biggie song too...

Comment

Tupac had the best verse on Thug Luv hands down and Biggie also prolly had the best verse on Bone N Biggie

Comment

2pac & Jada Pinket Smith-On a DifferentWorld( tv comedy)

2Pac on In Living Color with Jamie Foxx and Tommy Davidson Funny

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Morales View Post
          Tupac had the best verse on Thug Luv hands down and Biggie also prolly had the best verse on Bone N Biggie
          I say

1.Busy
          2.Pac
          3.Krazy
          5.Lazy
          6.Wish

but I won't argue I from Cleveland and Wish & Krazy hold it down for us every time.

Pac verse definitely was the deepest, but Bone rips ****.

Ain't nothin wrong with just rippin ****. Das Efx had no lyrics on Str8 From The Sewer but they ripped it....lol...feel me ?

Comment

You're ****ing hellbent on trying to spread Pac influence aren't you? That's what the majoirty of your post count is made up of.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
              You're ****ing hellbent on trying to spread Pac influence aren't you? That's what the majoirty of your post count is made up of.
              Yes.

I think it is very important we don't forget what he stood for and what's missing from the game.
              I don't want to war with you, I actually hope to enlighten some with this thread.

Did you watch the American Gangster episode about Dr. Mutulu Shakur ?

It's pretty amazing he used acupuncture to ease the withdrawal symptoms of Heroin addicts rather than Morphene which is also addictive isn't it ?
              It's also strange to me that the FDA saw that as a threat to they're pockets.

Bottom line, there is a war for you mind and some of us have been fighting this war for a while. You know hip hop has been suppressed for at least 10 years, & that's why a lot of your favorites had to go pop to make a buck.

Anyway you don't have to like his music to understand he was fighting for people other than himself, we need more people like that today IMO !!!

Please watch some of the videos I post and tell me your honest unbiased opinion....deal ?

2 Pac spittin lyrics and smokin a blunt

Last edited by Bacatit; 06-17-2010, 05:57 AM.

Comment

2pac sings keep ya head up in class room

Comment

Yes.

I think it is very important we don't forget what he stood for and what's missing from the game.
                  I don't want to war with you, I actually hope to enlighten some with this thread.

Did you watch the American Gangster episode about Dr. Mutulu Shakur ?

It's pretty amazing he used acupuncture to ease the withdrawal symptoms of Heroin addicts rather than Morphene which is also addictive isn't it ?
                  It's also strange to me that the FDA saw that as a threat to they're pockets.

Bottom line, there is a war for you mind and some of us have been fighting this war for a while. You know hip hop has been suppressed for at least 10 years, & that's why a lot of your favorites had to go pop to make a buck.

Anyway you don't have to like his music to understand he was fighting for people other than himself, we need more people like that today IMO !!!

Please watch some of the videos I post and tell me your honest unbiased opinion....deal ?

2 Pac spittin lyrics and smokin a blunt

What he was fighting for was something he very often contradicted. That's why only people in music could take him seriously. Even Farrakhan thought so. Don't try to act like you're trying to benefit society and then go off and make songs about slaughtering people and talking about your .45. There's plenty of MC's out there that have the same message and 2Pac and are doing it in talented ways. Immortal Technique for one. Honestly, having a message these days, and even then, is so played out. Everyone can idolize a society, everyone can make it known as to what they idolize. It takes no talent to state an opinion, so why are you crediting him for that? There have been almost a thousand black activists in the past century and you so happen to think Pac is different just because he made music without talent? I'd give Pac more respect if he had skills, but being loud and charismatic is hardly an aspired trait for an MC. I give MC's who want you to broaden you mentally rather than make you aware of what's already known. Ever hear the song "B.I.B.L.E."? I suggest you listen to it if you haven't because that wipes out ever song Pac has had. Pac isn't thought provoking, he's as blunt as it gets. He trys to spread the same word as **** you hear in school. Why should I care for someone telling me **** I already know in their music? His music should only be listened to subconsciously because there are stronger messages out there, and there are more progressive messages out there that are a lot more valuable than what 2Pac can teach you. I can't give a guy respect for having the simplest of ideals, it's just not something we don't see everyday. What makes it worse is his contradictions. Making songs about glorifying that he's such a gangster, and then goes and tries to say we need to be non-violent? That's just dirty right there. The guy couldn't even get it together and certainly did not even practice what he preached. What's admirable about that? He's a victim of what he was against being, and it's no wonder he is dead. He's an example of what not to be if anything, that will be his strongest message.

Comment

Tupac @ 17

how u gonna post that video breh? So we gonna act like 2pac didnt act like a ***git in that video :dry:

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                      What he was fighting for was something he very often contradicted. That's why only people in music could take him seriously. Even Farrakhan thought so. Don't try to act like you're trying to benefit society and then go off and make songs about slaughtering people and talking about your .45. There's plenty of MC's out there that have the same message and 2Pac and are doing it in talented ways. Immortal Technique for one. Honestly, having a message these days, and even then, is so played out. Everyone can idolize a society, everyone can make it known as to what they idolize. It takes no talent to state an opinion, so why are you crediting him for that? There have been almost a thousand black activists in the past century and you so happen to think Pac is different just because he made music without talent? I'd give Pac more respect if he had skills, but being loud and charismatic is hardly an aspired trait for an MC. I give MC's who want you to broaden you mentally rather than make you aware of what's already known. Ever hear the song "B.I.B.L.E."? I suggest you listen to it if you haven't because that wipes out ever song Pac has had. Pac isn't thought provoking, he's as blunt as it gets. He trys to spread the same word as **** you hear in school. Why should I care for someone telling me **** I already know in their music? His music should only be listened to subconsciously because there are stronger messages out there, and there are more progressive messages out there that are a lot more valuable than what 2Pac can teach you. I can't give a guy respect for having the simplest of ideals, it's just not something we don't see everyday. What makes it worse is his contradictions. Making songs about glorifying that he's such a gangster, and then goes and tries to say we need to be non-violent? That's just dirty right there. The guy couldn't even get it together and certainly did not even practice what he preached. What's admirable about that? He's a victim of what he was against being, and it's no wonder he is dead. He's an example of what not to be if anything, that will be his strongest message.
                      don't agree with this

Comment

• Working...
                        X