Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a more badass response to being hit than...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a more badass response to being hit than...

... When Manny gets that pissed off look and pounds his gloves together? Man I love that shit. It amps me up. You see fighters grinning, or sticking their tongue out or shaking their head trying to clown, but when Manny does that, you know there's no joking. What a fighting spirit.

I like the head nod. Im old school. Love when fighters acknowledge that they felt something. Cotto jabbed the shyt out of Floyds grill and Floyd backed up nodded as if to say " that jab was crisp as fuc.c" Someone on here has that gif.

Comment

Yeah, he acknowledges when he's hit with a good shot. It's Manny's thing and also occasionally his hands up.

Comment

The grin can only be executed in full form badassery if it's done by certain fighters. Margarito was one. Pac's glove tapping is also top notch.

Comment

vintage pacquiao. "bring it.."

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Pacmans taunt is signature, I love that **** too, he pounds his gloves bites down on his mouth piece and gives a look like yeah imma **** you up and raises his hands to bring it.

Pacman is the cleanest fighter in boxing, he never fights dirty ever, i still remember when he licked the blood from his gloves when agapito was fighting dirty, I miss that Manny dude was a savage.

Can we bring back the Catholic, gambling, drinking, weed smoking Pacman?

Man these shameless filipino prosperity pastors have no shame they really got Manny good and collect 10 percent of his income. These born agains made him soft, I saw that one pastor telling Manny to have a soft compassionate heart when he fights wtf? why?

Comment

Yea, Pac's glove knock and Margarito's grin are two of the best along with Mayweather's 'No'.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Yea, Pac's glove knock and Margarito's grin are two of the best along with Mayweather's 'No'.
                Margarito is a true bad ass lol would have loved to see him versus Mayorga.

Comment

I agree with Margarito's grin. That man is nuts.

Comment

Mayorga's taunt of Trinidad has to be mentioned. Dude stood there and welcome be straight vicious left hooks from Tito whose P4P one of the most vicious left hookers in the game!

Hopkins doing push ups against Pascal. Hopkins dodging a vicious flurry by Taylor and shakes his shoulders with his tongue out!

Comment

Working...
                    X