Collapse
No announcement yet.

After the Klitschko bros. retire..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way more interesting. Nothing worse than watching a Klitschko fight. Maybe HBO might take an interest in HW boxing again.

Comment

they will probably be missed, a guy like povetkin or pulev would be at the top and people will wonder if they could beat a klitchsko, and actually wish they came out of retirement and fought hem

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        The fights will be more competitive and suspenseful but only because the top HWs won't be as good as either K-bros, if you call that "better" then that is your opinion.
        In this thread better=more entertaining/competitive

Comment

Someone may come along, when Lewis retired people said the same thing, so you never knw

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            it's going to be trash, a bunch of fat bums beating each other. What we're witnessing right now is pure Domination and Supremacy. There's no dispute as to who the Kings of HW are.
            Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            It will? Oh because we have that one dude who went life and death against Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest Finalist contestant #57e?

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            Immediately no.

But I have a big hopes for the guy in my signature (and I don't mean Lennox).
            The very same fat bums the Klits have been feeding off.

Thanks for clarifying that for us.

Comment

Other than the Klitschko brothers, what we have right now in the heavyweight division is a bunch of B-class fighters who are afraid to fight each other because they don't want to lose and risk their shot at a title after the Klitschkos retire.

After the Klitschkos retire, what we will see is this same bunch of B-class fighters knocking each other off in an attempt to prove they are the best heavyweight in the world. However, there will always be an asterisk by their names because they never made an attempt to fight the Klitschkos when they were active

Comment

It's a shame there are two Klitschko's. If there was one he'd be a lot more popular.

I like the blokes, followed them since the start & wish them the best but time for them to go.

Comment

They're in the Lennox Lewis mould...wit a little bit LESS movement. They do their job stupendously well but they can both be beaten.

The question in my mind is will they hang up their gloves at the top with the titles?

Will they carry on until they get their chins tested for REAL.

Its a possibility that one of them won't retire as champ. If THAT happens the following era will be better as there will be a true lineal champ to dethrone.

And its all about he styles. Say what you like about David Haye being a big head and a horrible person but he could move around the ring and he was worth watching. He wasn't stiff. But he lost. He was a failure and he is still hurtign from that I believe.

Tyson Fury, a big brawler, fun to watch and a good mouth.

Anthony Joshua the Brit goldenboy. He fight like a Klitschko though.

Someone has to come about and unseat a Kitschko the heavyweight boxing will be exciting again.

It seems no-one has the balls or the ability to do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X