Comments Thread For: Marquez: Memo Would Have Helped With Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez dreaming of another pac/may caliber payday

Comment

It wouldn't have made any difference. He would have been stronger, but a lot more slower as well. His fans can say what they want to say, but Floyd is just a better all-around boxer than JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        because he's improving Marquez's body? what don't you understand?
        inshape fighters perform better than out of shape fighters. That's basic logic.
        I didn't say Marquez would win did I?...

Marquez saying that being in a better shape would improve his performance offends this shit fanbase LOL
        Doesn't offend me at all. I'm actually amused by ignorant boxing fans like you that believe a rematch would even be remotely different. As if Marquez "new body" is going to make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He's small at Jr Middleweight, no? He's a WW.

Marquez is a WW too, right?
          ?

you mention Floyd being small at JMW but you leave out that Marquez is small at WW ...... to justify the mismatch. What were Marquez's WW weights? 142 and 143?

You mention Marquez beating the #2 WW but you leave out Floyd's Win over #1 Junior Middleweight.

above LW Marquez only has 1 relevant win. Who was against a fighter he already knew. Infact he officially has a losing record at WW. While Floyd is a multi-time champ at Junior Middleweight and has been a WW champ for 7 years.

all relevant information that you left out. That fight is unwinable for Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Doesn't offend me at all. I'm actually amused by ignorant boxing fans like you that believe a rematch would even be remotely different. As if Marquez "new body" is going to make a difference.
            insult me yet you don't debate the logic that better bodies = better performances despite the outcomes. Why would you? you're known for repeating the same thing over and over in debates even if you lose or come off as ******ed.

Don't reply to me, if your going to do the same typical blind aggressive behavior you display in every single one of your debates

Comment

you mention Floyd being small at JMW but you leave out that Marquez is small at WW ...... to justify the mismatch. What were Marquez's WW weights? 142 and 143?
              You mention Marquez beating the #2 WW but you leave out Floyd's Win over #1 Junior Middleweight.

above LW Marquez only has 1 relevant win. Who was against a fighter he already knew. Infact he officially has a losing record at WW. While Floyd is a multi-time champ at Junior Middleweight and has been a WW champ for 7 years.

all relevant information that you left out. That fight is unwinable for Marquez.
              What was Pacquiao's weight when Marquez knocked him out?

Comment

Marquez needs to elaborate on how things would have been different with Memo's help. His style doesn't match up well with Mayweather they could fight 10 times and Mayweather would win every time

Comment

Crazy Idea

I don't know it seems my idea is crazy. But I feel like Arum set up a meeting telling Pacquiao listen we will give you 90% of the revenues if you let Marquez wins by knockout and will have a fifth fight between both of you. You Marquez will have the chance to rematch both Pacquiao and Mayweather and have a very big paydays.
                  I don't know but Mayweather and Pacquiao the last year they were the two top highly paid athlets in the world, I feel like they are businessmen now.
                  I feel like Pacquaio did the same with Bradley, only looking for money.

Comment

Of course Marquez is small at WW. He would be smaller than Mayweather at WW but he's still legit at WW despite being a smaller WW.

Why would I highlight that Mayweather just beat the #1 JMW?

Above Lightweight Marquez has/should have 2 wins over Pacquaio.

The only reason I said they should rematch was in response to people saying or implying Marquez would win a rematch.

Me personally? I wouldn't really want the rematch as he's already shut him out.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      What was Pacquiao's weight when Marquez knocked him out?
                      Why can't you comprehend basic things?

Weight's are relevant to size. He's down playing Mayweather's size while not making any reference to Marquez's size other than 1 win.

I don't care about Pacquiao's size. That's not what i'm debating

Comment

Working...
                      X