Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney telling it like it is on GGG, European fighters, Canelo, Chavez jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coming from the same guy who said he would beat mike tyson, his opinions hold no weight

Comment

One of the most ******ed people in boxing.

Comment

GGG needs to fight Americans? At 160lb? Toney spouted the typical American propagandistic nonsense, without realising there is no American competition at the top of 160lb.

Comment

is it just me, or did Elie say hey "Thats Zab Judah"

Comment

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
            GGG needs to fight Americans? At 160lb? Toney spouted the typical American propagandistic nonsense, without realising there is no American competition at the top of 160lb.
            Well there's one in Quillin but he already turned down a Golovkin fight and based on what Winky Wright said it sounds like he's also a drug cheat. lol

Comment

I think he’s allowed to say everything he said, he might be washed up now but if he was in his prime he would probably best the best fighter in the world.

I don’t think he’s right about all European fighters, he also told it like it was about deontay wilder who is an american heavyweight, he just doesn’t respect soft fighters that pick on the weak and get called great. Froch to me is someone who should be respected but other then him most european fighters fight horrible competition for a majority of their career.

Comment

Working...
              X