Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why this guy WON'T be the next big thing??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing is all about ethnicity's supporting their man, look at the African-American boxers out there now. Only two guys I can think have a fanbase; Mayweather who crossed over to the mainstream and Ward who has the only gold medal for an American in a generation. I guess maybe Alexander too, but his crowds sure look like they have dwindled even in his own city.

Unless you're Mexican or boricua, it will be an uphill battle to win fans in the USA.

Comment

He has loads of talent and seems to also work hard, so he's on a good path, but he's going to have to prove it against quality opposition for me to believe. Not chumps like Perez. Escobedo is decent and should be a fair step forward.

Comment

Lol you're trying to jinx him.

Comment

He's got talent and everything. some say his the next mayweather, but mayweather is far special IMO. careful matchmakings, big wins, he needs that. he'll be next big thing. I hope he doesnt ruin his career and will choose thr right things like floyd did. but then, yes he looks like a monkey, especially with his fight against ponce. i dont really like his face.

Comment

Definitely has talent, but needs to face better competition and not be such a biter (biting Floyd's whole persona)
            Last edited by RL_GMA; 06-20-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Dude, Broner does Floyd better than Floyd does. He might end up being more polarizing than Floyd ever hoped of being.
              Nah Floyd is just an outspoken ass, Broner is just a weirdo.

Comment

That "Can man" interview was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  hate the kid but he's got talent...only thing left to do now is move up and fight guys his size and skill level
                  bingo last time he fought some one with half decent skills he lost. Dude will get ktfo as soon as he fights some one decent wouldnt be surprised if escobedo beats him

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    LOL nice cop out. You start a thread asking why a certain fighter won't become great, that means you think he will become great but you wanna read arguments from people who disagree. If you were neutral you would ask "What do you think about fighter A or B?" but that's not what you asked. Any logical person can see what your intentions are.
                    oh so now the TITLES of threads are getting psychoanalyzed?? hahah...."the hidden meaning of thread titles" get the fuk attahea!!! hahahahahahahahahahahah

you got any conspiracy theories bout my threads for me while your at it??? hahahhaha

ok...just FYI the titles are as such because I want to hear the negatives people see in these fighters....hence "tell me why this kat will NOT be the next big thing" don't got shlt to do with how I feel (or don't feel) about these fighters.....

hey let me ask you something son....do you believe 911 was an "inside job"? ahahahhhaa

Comment

Working...
                    X