Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: I'm Ready For Any Opponent at World Level!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: I'm Ready For Any Opponent at World Level!

James DeGale says he wants to win a Lonsdale belt outright - although he might not have enough time to do it.

[Click Here To Read More]

DeGale is the kind of fighter who doesn't need 20 fights against bums to be ready for world level... 3-4 more fights and he should start fighting the elite. Theres no reason for him to defend his british title anymore, the british title is meaningless. He should fight Steiglitz or someone like that next.

DeGale is the best prospect in europe... But he needs to come to America soon. If he does what Calzaghe did then his career and ability will just be a big waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamerican View Post
      DeGale is the kind of fighter who doesn't need 20 fights against bums to be ready for world level... 3-4 more fights and he should start fighting the elite. Theres no reason for him to defend his british title anymore, the british title is meaningless. He should fight Steiglitz or someone like that next.

DeGale is the best prospect in europe... But he needs to come to America soon. If he does what Calzaghe did then his career and ability will just be a big waste.
      You are having a laugh. The longsadle belt is a very prestigous belt for English fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamerican View Post

you wouldn't understand if your not british, but the british title is something that every british fighter covets and respects, even if they know they will end up at world level. it's the oldest belt in boxing and carries a lot of tradition and prestige.

Comment

DeGale should spend the next year winning that Lonsdale belt, I think he's going to end up stepping-up too early and the 168 division is stacked.

Comment

The British Title is the best looking belt in boxing.

It just looks great.

Comment

he will become 168lbs world champ in next 2 years

Comment

He is ready for bigger fights but he should fight for the British title first. I don't understand the hate he gets from some people.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                  He is ready for bigger fights but he should fight for the British title first. I don't understand the hate he gets from some people.
                  I think him and Groves are brilliant.

This new generation have proper desire to make the most out of it and prove themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                    I think him and Groves are brilliant.

This new generation have proper desire to make the most out of it and prove themselves.
                    Groves is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X