• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think andy lee would knockout bjs,
    andy lee has really improved a lot,
    looks like booth is doing a good job with him

still loved the way he knocked out john jackson

Comment

Fight his mandatory BJS, a winnable fight for him. Eubank Jr defense would probably sell well.
      I want to see the best fight the best but I'd have no problem with Lee having a few defenses like this, they're big money fights in the U.K

BJS, Eubank Jr get some money behind him if he still has the belt, cash out against Cotto. **** fighting GGG Lee might not even live to spend the money.

Comment

Comment

I say Miquel Cotto on Saint Patrick's day weekend at MSG. Both fighters are pretty evenly matched and if Cotto wants to continue his MW reign then Lee is probably the 'safest' credible opponent out there. I see this as a winnable fight for either guy and a fan friendly fight as well

Comment

Jermaine Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Fight his mandatory BJS, a winnable fight for him. Eubank Jr defense would probably sell well.
              I want to see the best fight the best but I'd have no problem with Lee having a few defenses like this, they're big money fights in the U.K

BJS, Eubank Jr get some money behind him if he still has the belt, cash out against Cotto. **** fighting GGG Lee might not even live to spend the money.
              So, NSB fan logic: "GGG, GTFO to 168, we don't need the best fighting the best at 160. We like Milky way."

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Saunder in Dublin or someone like Rosado in Dublin first.
                Rosado has a broken orbital bone, so that's a no-go. Saunders needs to suck it up and get his ass to Ireland. After beating BJS, he should go after Lemieux or another titlist.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Saunder in Dublin or someone like Rosado in Dublin first.
                  Saunders in Dublin would be good, Taylor in Dublin would be better for Lee (winnable unification fight).

Rosado has lost too many fights now to be a meaningful opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    lol welldone

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I say Miquel Cotto on Saint Patrick's day weekend at MSG. Both fighters are pretty evenly matched and if Cotto wants to continue his MW reign then Lee is probably the 'safest' credible opponent out there. I see this as a winnable fight for either guy and a fan friendly fight as well
                    thats what I'm saying, it's the right opponent and he has a belt so Cotto is in a win win situation here.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Good time for Macklin to cash out and for Lee to have an easy defense.
                    the macklin fight is inexcusable, he is shot to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                      Saunders in Dublin would be good, Taylor in Dublin would be better for Lee (winnable unification fight).

Rosado has lost too many fights now to be a meaningful opponent.
                      By saying Rosado I was implying not meaningful at all~ some schlep in Dublin for his first defense is what he should do~

Or Suander which is pretty much the same thing~

Comment

Working...
                      X